i messed up big this time... on formspring i usually go on female's profiles and say some pretty obscene things that i would never say to her face. well today i went on a girls formspring and was posting some crazy things and i noticed that i forgot to hit the anonymous button...as soon as i realised that, i disabled my account and vowed to never use that website again.

im thinking about telling her that i was hacked and i had to change my passwords and disable my account.

can someone help me out here? will she believe the story? im so nervous i wish i never logged on today. what do i do?
grow the hell up?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
grow the hell up?

Most logical solution.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
wow.

Please grow up.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
First the iTunes issue, now this? TS, you should stay away from computers for a while

edit: also inb4 a mirror thread.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Last edited by damian_91 at Jun 14, 2010,

Oh dear TS.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
if you don't know her in person, who gives a God damn?
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
Quote by SuicideMessiah6
I got busted doing something really stupid and immature and now I have to face the consequences of my actions.

Fix'd.
Last edited by obeythepenguin at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
wow, you're an idiot, I'm glad you got caught out.

And if you do know her in person... THIS.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
Quote by Kynyster_K
if you don't know her in person, who gives a God damn?

i go to school with her and i live right down the street from her...
Grow up, brah.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Like everyone else said, grow up. It's not funny or anything like that. I take stuff like this seriously, a girl that lived one town over killed herself because of stupid stuff on her formspring. It's not funny, you aren't funny and I hope that you realize that these people have actual feelings, and you're just talking bad about them.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
You deserve that, douche.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by SuicideMessiah6
i go to school with her and i live right down the street from her...

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
...dumbass. you deserve it.
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
come on guys you are being to hard on me. all i did was have a little fun but forgot to post anonymously. i need a quick way to fix the situation.
TS gets off by typing obscene, sexual, and demeaning things over the internet, just like every other 12 year old. It's ok, TS, once you hit puberty you may be able to find a nice gay man to help you release some of your sexual tension.
I will ruin every of your stuff...

Sir, I believe I love you.
Yeah you can sig that if you want.
-Posted by Kynyster_K
*applause*
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Maybe tell her your cousin was on it and that he has psychosis. Not that psychosis explains it, but if shes as immature as you, she'll believe it
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by slunkparade_69
TS gets off by typing obscene, sexual, and demeaning things over the internet, just like every other 12 year old. It's ok, TS, once you hit puberty you may be able to find a nice gay man to help you release some of your sexual tension.

Sir, I believe I love you.
Yeah you can sig that if you want.
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
Quote by SuicideMessiah6
come on guys you are being to hard on me. all i did was have a little fun but forgot to post anonymously. i need a quick way to fix the situation.

Apologize to her. Quick, easy, and may just earn you some respect points.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by SuicideMessiah6
i messed up big this time... on formspring i usually go on female's profiles and say some pretty obscene things that i would never say to her face. well today i went on a girls formspring and was posting some crazy things and i noticed that i forgot to hit the anonymous button...as soon as i realised that, i disabled my account and vowed to never use that website again.

im thinking about telling her that i was hacked and i had to change my passwords and disable my account.

can someone help me out here? will she believe the story? im so nervous i wish i never logged on today. what do i do?

You should link us to her profile.

We promise not to tell her. Right guys?
Quote by SuicideMessiah6

No they're not, you behaved poorly and got caught in the act.
Reap what you sow, my good man.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.