i'm on O2 home broadband and last month they told me off for using too much Data. Thats really annoying but i have no idea how much i am actually using throughout the month.

Are there any programs anyone can recommend which i can install that tell me what i've used per month?
You could check your router home page and in the broadband connection section it will tell you but only if your router hasn't been switched off or reset itself since the beginning of this billing period, or you could contact O2 and ask them to tell you
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Do you have a limit? Doesn't sound like it or they would have just billed you. If you do have a limit what is it? If you don't have a limit tell them in a very polite civilized manner to fuck off.
Like this:
Dear sir,Madam
Fuck off.
Sincerely,
Afroboy267
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Do you have a limit? Doesn't sound like it or they would have just billed you. If you do have a limit what is it? If you don't have a limit tell them in a very polite civilized manner to fuck off.
Like this:
Dear sir,Madam
Fuck off.
Sincerely,
Afroboy267

They SAY unlimited but they are obviously full of crap. They use this whole 'fair usage policy' bollocks to get us to use less even though we pay them enough for unlimited.

And i would very much like to tell them to **** off!!!
Quote by Afroboy267
They SAY unlimited but they are obviously full of crap. They use this whole 'fair usage policy' bollocks to get us to use less even though we pay them enough for unlimited.

Then feel free to use the form letter I prepared for you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Afroboy267

They say unlimited but tell you off for using too much? Someone needs to send 02 a dictionary.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Afroboy267

This is how the world works, welcome to reality!

You should look at the small print more. At least if you go over your FUP you don't get either cut off or throttled to hell and back like some people I know.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Afroboy267

then why don't you do it? it's not like they are the only company out there....
hello

n.n