ok so i searched and came up with nothing. Can any1 name me a classical peice that i can use to warm p to and be able to show off with it. and it need to sound good as a song as i will be plain with friends.

thanx
Bryce
Hahaha, play "Romance" a popular spanish piece, "Adelita" by Tárrega, "Fandanguillo" by Tórroba, the last one is pretty tricky, but once you get it, it's an amazing piece to show off, and have pleasure qith it same time
Quote by Damaged Roses
Hahaha, play "Romance" a popular spanish piece, "Adelita" by Tárrega, "Fandanguillo" by Tórroba, the last one is pretty tricky, but once you get it, it's an amazing piece to show off, and have pleasure qith it same time

your naming pieces that advanced players play. idiot. except romance.

as for a song. Try bachs bourree. thats the only one i can really think of.
Classical Guitarist
The very first classical guitar piece my teacher taught me was mateo carcassi's etude #7...

are you planning to play with fingers or a pick?

The etude #7 of carcassi should be within the range of most players so long as they remember to start slow. I have a recording of it on my sites... and I'm sure UG has a tab of it for guitar pro.

Peace out.
Quote by Riffman15
The very first classical guitar piece my teacher taught me was mateo carcassi's etude #7...

are you planning to play with fingers or a pick?

The etude #7 of carcassi should be within the range of most players so long as they remember to start slow. I have a recording of it on my sites... and I'm sure UG has a tab of it for guitar pro.

Peace out.

sure, playing it is simple, but playing it with PROPER TECHNIQUE is where most guitarists fail. and im sorry, but that is quite a stupid move by your teacher to start you off on that piece.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Zep_shizzle
sure, playing it is simple, but playing it with PROPER TECHNIQUE is where most guitarists fail. and im sorry, but that is quite a stupid move by your teacher to start you off on that piece.

I wasn't a beginner at the time I took lessons from him. I had played electric for several years before starting classical.

You got any songs on the web I could check out?
Quote by Riffman15
nmind found them...

they are not very good.
Classical Guitarist
Green sleeves tends to get me a bit of attention when i play it. Also pretty much any song with fast arpeggios.
Mozart's Turkish Rondo is nice. Not too difficult but it has parts which you can do ho/po with and wow people.