Page 1 of 2

Would be cool if it was true. Can't they test it? Chop off one of her legs and count the rings or something.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
... wow.

Not sure how I feel. Her files were burned in 1965 to keep herself from being linked to communists?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Dirge Humani
Old.

The woman or the article?

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Kensai

Would be cool if it was true. Can't they test it? Chop off one of her legs and count the rings or something.

They can date tissue by looking at the chemical make-up and that, but even then, tissue age isn't a determiner of actual age.
Time to get my hands on some cloves.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by leg end
Just a small town girl...

I never believed it in the first place.

Also, I read in Guinness World Records almost ten years ago about a woman who claimed to be 150 years old. It could be the same person, but I didn't believe it then either.
Quote by Kensai

That would be halarious to see
Quote by Will Swanson
I never believed it in the first place.

Also, I read in Guinness World Records almost ten years ago about a woman who claimed to be 150 years old. It could be the same person, but I didn't believe it then either.

Why not?
Quote by justaramsfan
Why not?

She says 157 years old, 35 years older than the oldest recorded woman, and doesn't have any documentation or anything to prove it because she "burned" them.

Does it really need justification to not believe it?
-Jim Morrison

150!

There's no proof, and and it's just very unlikely. It would be cool if it was true, though.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
She says 157 years old, 35 years older than the oldest recorded woman, and doesn't have any documentation or anything to prove it because she "burned" them.

Does it really need justification to not believe it?

I didn't really mean that, I meant people who live that long...I heard there was some guy called Old Man Parr who lived to be 152. Why can't people live that long?
Quote by Will Swanson

150!

There's no proof, and and it's just very unlikely. It would be cool if it was true, though.

I think Dumbledore is 150 odd. JK picked that age because it's ridiculous that a normal human being would be so old. Hence showing how Dumble isn't a normal human being etc.
Quote by justaramsfan
Why can't people live that long?

... what kind of question is that

Fuckin' life! How does it work!
-Jim Morrison
In the future people will live to 150+, pretty much certain of that but maybe not in my life.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
... what kind of question is that

****in' life! How does it work!

...yea, so if they don't die of cancer/heart attack/old age weariness, why can't they live to be 150? If enough people lived healthier lives it'd be more common I would think.
Last edited by justaramsfan at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by el rulfo
living in alonely world :P

she took the midnight train going anywhere....
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by greenelephants
I think Dumbledore is 150 odd. JK picked that age because it's ridiculous that a normal human being would be so old. Hence showing how Dumble isn't a normal human being etc.

Well, he died twice now. Couldn't last longer than one film!
Quote by Kensai

This sounds familiar. Didn't the janitor from Scrubs say the same thing?
Quote by Old Lady
Old ladies are gay.

Not all of 'em... I know one very old lady and she's definitely not gay... And she's definitely a lady
Page 1 of 2