Yes, Currently
17 15%
No
98 84%
Used To Be
2 2%
Voters: 117.
Page 1 of 3
do/did anyone from the pit ever belong to a gang before? if you used to be, what made you stop?

EDIT: i asked because i used to be when i was younger and now that im older i dont really know what i want to be when i grow up so i was thinking of getting back into gang stuff.
Last edited by SuicideMessiah6 at Jun 14, 2010,
I remember this guy.

I represent the UG Cowboys.

We are the roughest, toughest, in the darn tootin' west.
I was part of the Goonies.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by RU Experienced?
I was involved in the watergate scandal if that counts.

whats that? ive never heard of it.
Quote by GooGooFluffers
I am a Hell's Angel.

I've killed 4 men, 2 women, and 6 children.

Why the hell would an Hell's Angel kill a child?

Quote by SuicideMessiah6

funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jun 14, 2010,
You can stop trolling now, TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
haha, crazy gang bangers. nah, I tried once but I couldn't get my pants low enough so they didn't let me stay.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by SuicideMessiah6

A 17 year old American citizen doesn't know what the Watergate scandal is?

There is a reason that all the other nations make fun of us.
Yeah dawg, you know I be representin' the Sharks, West Side...and pirouette, side step side step, shimmy and pirouette.
I do, yeah.

Waaaarriors... waaaarriors...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by JacobTheMe
A 17 year old American citizen doesn't know what the Watergate scandal is?

There is a reason that all the other nations make fun of us.

This x10
I represent the badass Lollipop Guild.

We're gettin in all kinds of gang battles with the East and West Side Bitches, know what I'm sayin?
Quote by SuicideMessiah6

THE FORCE IS NOT STRONG WITH THIS ONE...
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I'm still in one. It's good for getting free stuff and killing people.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I represent the bad ass-Lollipop Guild.

Sounds like there's a great potential that things will get hairy back there.
Well in high school there was about 30 or us that hung out every night in the park causing trouble but I wouldn't really call it a gang. We never did much more than breaking into our school and stealing all the food and pop from the vending machines as we had the munchies.
Just one

but I had to shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die in order to get into it.

You'd be surprised what the Pep boys ask from their members these days
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by SuicideMessiah6
you guys arent being serious here

Wait, they aren't?
Quote by SuicideMessiah6
you guys arent being serious here

Don't be so silly.

Why would you think we're going to take you anything other than completely seriously?
Quote by JacobTheMe
Wait, they aren't?

I was serious.

If you don't believe me, I'm sticking Sloth on your ass!
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by SuicideMessiah6
just googled that watergate thing. i guess its some thing with those democarts that made nixon resign.

This kind of cart?
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
I think democarts are the ones that miners use to blow up obstructions while theyre mining.
I used to be a few years back, I hated it to be honest, I don't think there was a single person in it who I liked.

There was this one guy who was so up his own ass. He thought he was the best at ****ing everything because he was half decent at basketball. Then there was this fat guy who did nothing but ate all the time and his friend who was so much of a pussy he never did anything. Seriously, I don't even know why he was there. There was some chick too who acted more like a man, like she'd just beat the shit out of you for no reason. The two of us kissed once, it wasn't that great. I don't even think I wanted to do it, my friends kept egging me on. There was another girl too. She wore glasses and was skinny as ****. She was smart as hell though, I don't know why the hell she was in a gang, maybe she was sleeping with one of the members.

But yeah, eventually I grew up and got them all out of my life. If you're interested, here's a pic of us and some guys car we'd just vandalised the shit out of. He was a total dick to us all the time so he had it coming.

PIC

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by mtforever

This kind of cart?

Yeah, but a demo-cart, so it's more of a preview of a cart, the thought of a cart rather.
The "gangs" in my area are hilarious.. they hang around near the shops, terrorize people with their mini-motorbikes and graffiti lamposts with their Sharpie pens..
Cornflakes
Quote by Piscasis
Yeah, but a demo-cart, so it's more of a preview of a cart, the thought of a cart rather.

we all know demo cart is short for demonstration cartridge, he's talking about the Atari scandal.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by El Hilliaro
I used to be a few years back, I hated it to be honest, I don't think there was a single person in it who I liked.

There was this one guy who was so up his own ass. He thought he was the best at ****ing everything because he was half decent at basketball. Then there was this fat guy who did nothing but ate all the time and his friend who was so much of a pussy he never did anything. Seriously, I don't even know why he was there. There was some chick too who acted more like a man, like she'd just beat the shit out of you for no reason. The two of us kissed once, it wasn't that great. I don't even think I wanted to do it, my friends kept egging me on. There was another girl too. She wore glasses and was skinny as ****. She was smart as hell though, I don't know why the hell she was in a gang, maybe she was sleeping with one of the members.

But yeah, eventually I grew up and got them all out of my life. If you're interested, here's a pic of us and some guys car we'd just vandalised the shit out of. He was a total dick to us all the time so he had it coming.

PIC

Your "gang" sounds like the cast of Re-

Oh.
Page 1 of 3