Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
ITs awesome, I love the intro to Corruption it sounds very Slipknoty and then breaks into screaming. Not a big fan on the vocals (though they are very good), just because I don't like the style. The guitar switches from very heavy to really melodic which is amazing.

Very professional and awesome in so many ways.
In Corruption, I liked the opening riff. I'm not a big fan of the breakdown type thing at 0:42. It was too long of of a time with just drums and no guitar. Also I think the drums there should be slower. I agree with the guy above me that the vocals are good for what they are, but I as well am not into that mostly high screams and singing style. The electronic part was awesome and the end had a very Born of Osiris feel to it which I enjoyed.
The vocalist can't decide what style of screaming he wants to do. Personally I would love for him to find a balance between highs and lows. Only time will tell.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Impressive!!! Agreed about the vocalist. It is good and way better than I could ever do, but I think if it was improved it would really be something amazing (Corruption that is).
listened to provoking vertigo last night and i thought it was sick as! the playing was tight as, the riffs themselves were pretty ****ing sweet too. from what i can remember it was an awesome track

but i wanna be on bout Corruption

AA influenced at all?
sounded like it, was very well done though
the structures were solid, spesh when the synth came in, clean vocals were real good aswell drums went rather well too
i really liked the guitar in this though, sounded fun as **** to play, with the metalcore-y riffs into the chuggy parts then with the chants over it, a really well written and recorded track

id love to hear them both recorded at a studio though, would be sick as :p

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319090
ta
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Hell no. i despise Attack Attack, too many pointless breakdowns through the entire song. I'll crit yours now
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
attack attack?

nooooo haha, i meant asking alexandria

theres a point where your vocalist uses the clean vox in the way the singer from AA does.
and the synth-y bit sounds like them too

but in a good way haha
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Oh I see. I think he likes them, I'm not really fussed on them though. Too many bands like them are great but lack in the riff department lol
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
damn man, great vocals in Provoking Vertigo...the electronic stuff adds a different feel to the song, today every metalcore song sounds the same, at least you put something different, the clean vocals sounded like a hardcore/punk band which is really nice.

Corruption is a little bit less emo-ish (not in a bad way ) the riffs stand out more in this one.
Wish your singer would have used a little more of that guttural voice @1:10.
Again the electro stuff is really good.

Please answer me which program do you use for your synths and samples, or if you use a real organ/workstation.

c4c, any long song on my profile...