Page 1 of 2
Say your friend was in a coma for the last five years. Once they got over the whole shock thing, what's the first thing you would tell them that has happened since they've been sleeping? Like a major change/occurrence? I was discussing this with my friend earlier, and we couldn't agree on what would be best, so I decided to see what interesting responses the pit may have.
I would tell him his girlfriend is now a playboy model and he needs to go to LA to win her back.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
"Whaaat's uuup brooo?!!"
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Oh Noes! There's a black guy in the whit house. All food is now fried chicken!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Dude I finally wacked it 15 times in one day.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I would calmly take off my pants, neatly fold them, and scream at him before jumping out of the window.
I have no idea what all that dry crusty shit is on your face. You should see a dermatologist.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Wow, man, I didn't think you were ever going to wake up from THAT one.

......Again?!
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

"I thought I recognized this hospital driving up; it was actually just in the news a few months back for some scandal. Turns out members of the staff were raping unconscious patients. Luckily an intern had seen it going on and reported it to the police.

C'mon, lets go for ice cream cones!"
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by JayT44
I would tell him his girlfriend is now a playboy model and he needs to go to LA to win her back.

Excellent movie. "We're Homies bro, Lock it up!"
Also, I'd tell him about those damn, dirty apes.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
"Yeah, that health care thing didn't really work out, so...........................

You gotta pay like $50,000. Sorry, bro."
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
"Sorry, dude."
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I would calmly take off my pants, neatly fold them, and scream at him before jumping out of the window.

This is clearly the only logical answer.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by gljbass
Excellent movie. "We're Homies bro, Lock it up!"

Kinda like The Hangvoer but with a coma? The Coma's Over?

Jesus, I think it's a piece of shit already.
I'd honestly make shit up, just for the lulz. Of course there'd be the initial "OMG YOU'RE OK IM SO HAPPY!!!!!" thing, but after that, I'd waste no time in sitting him down and having a serious conversation about how chocolate has been made illegal and everyone has to be microchipped and tracked by the government.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
This needs to be saved somewhere. This thread is hilarious. I'm going to keep watching it. Bump.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
I'd honestly make shit up, just for the lulz. Of course there'd be the initial "OMG YOU'RE OK IM SO HAPPY!!!!!" thing, but after that, I'd waste no time in sitting him down and having a serious conversation about how chocolate has been made illegal and everyone has to be microchipped and tracked by the government.

Id love to see their reaction if someone sent them "get well soon" chocolates.
Quote by kalnoky7
We cloned you after the third year. You should migrate off the country...

Maybe like Sixth Day, or whatever that Arnie film was where he was cloned, except that the clone would be Arnie and everyone would convince the two that they look exactly alike.

I've got to make some serious phone calls...
Quote by SlackerBabbath

pull out my iphone and use the most possible futuristic app, then have another freind dressed as an alien, and he pretends to kill me while i fake call 911 when im rlly calling another freind with an iphone app and then say that the aliens resurrected hitler and walt disney into a nazi cyborg anti semetic- cartoon thing and made him president, and say that being jewish is now illegal, and its a good thing im a Pastafarian now, oh then id make out with his GF from back then who would of probably dumped him

Edit: AND then id make that line from futurama "WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!" and make us buy pizza cuz he owed me a quarter and i charge interest in small loans
Eh.
Last edited by Himelnator at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Dude, I bought you a lottery ticket, AND YOU WON!

Uh, you bought the ticket right. So technically, you won.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I'd evacuate the hospital, place hidden cameras around and leave hints that a zombie apocalypse has occurred. Just to see what he would do.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Booo Got Shot!!!!!
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
dude that ramp was Narrrlllleyyy dooooodddeee
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by guitarist41
Kinda like The Hangvoer but with a coma? The Coma's Over?

Jesus, I think it's a piece of shit already.

...... No.

We're talking about Miss March.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44

mentioning that movie is akin to raping the next door neighbor's cat.

you just don't do it.
Quote by JayT44
...... No.

I'm not going to lie when I saw the first reply was yours, the one I was about to post, it reminded me why I want geanes to lose.
The playground of the world
Quote by btones
mentioning that movie is akin to raping the next door neighbor's cat.

you just don't do it.

tbh it was a pretty shitty movie. Worth watching, but at the end it's just like "whaaaaa? my brain is full of fuck."

It just seemed really similar to the OP.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
...... No.

I realized you were talking about an actual film just after I posted.
Page 1 of 2