im planning of buying a new amp.. i play rock, metal, and etc..
i dont need the effects.. i want a good raw sound that.. im using ibanez rg350 basswood n zoom g7 effects.. please help me.. i really need to buy soon..
None of the above, but if you had to choose you could go with the Bandit.

Where do you live, what's your budget, and is there any sort of used market to speak of, and if so, are you willing to go used?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
im not willing to go used.. i dont have a budget.. maybe same price as the ones listed above.. what r ur other recomendations?
Well, that depends on what country you live in and how much of your currency you're willing to spend on a new amp. It also depends on what styles of music you play.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Quote by Raijouta
None of the above, but if you had to choose you could go with the Bandit.

Where do you live, what's your budget, and is there any sort of used market to speak of, and if so, are you willing to go used?

oh i forgot.. why none of the above?
Quote by Raijouta
Well, that depends on what country you live in and how much of your currency you're willing to spend on a new amp. It also depends on what styles of music you play.

i play metal/rock.. i use effects pedal so i dont need the built in effects.. just the raw sound.. ty
Because they're all cheap and don't sound very good, unless you're playing black metal, in which case you don't really need to sound good anyway.

Again, what country do you live in and how much are you willing to spend? This is very important as far as what amps you can get for your money. Not every amp is available in every country, and amps are priced differently in different places. An amp that costs $1000 USD in America may cost twice as much in Europe, or even more elsewhere.

Also, what artists are you looking to sound like? Metal/rock is very broad. You could be talking about everything from The Beatles to Cannibal Corpse with 'metal/rock'.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Last edited by Raijouta at Jun 15, 2010,
august burns red, trivium, shadows fall, breaking benjamin, killswitch engage, lamb of god, liquid tension experiment, dream theater, steve vai's songs, john petrucci's songs, avenged sevenfold, escape the fate, bullet for my valentine

maybe anything from asia or america.. i dont go to europe.. sorry..

ty
Check out the Peavey 6505+ 112.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
No, they're both rubbish. But check out the 6505+, it's alot better than the Bandit.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Practice with a band or practice on your own?

See if you can find an Ampeg VH140c or SS140c, they're pretty rare and long discontinued amps, but they sound very good and are dirt cheap nowadays (they were pretty expensive when they were still made) but you'll have to look on eBay and such places to find them.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D