Page 1 of 3
Wat.

Is this legit?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I would buy one but I simply don't play it enough to justify it
I let you get away so cleanly.
Quote by JayT44
Wat.

Is this legit?

Yes.

Microsoft even gave them away for free at E3 today.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Saw this before: it pisses me off more than anything. Integrated wi-fi, an internal 250gb hard drive, and it doesn't sound like a helicopter taking off when you first turn it on: MAYBE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD IDEA TO INCLUDE ALL THESE FEATURES TO BEGIN WITH, YOU MORONS.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
If they don't crap out like the old 360's I might consider this over a PS3. Hopefully they've fixed the bugs.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
this didn't do much for me...i already have an xbox :/ i was more engaged at Metal Gear Solid Risings abilty to cut watermelons and to dismember bodies in slo-mo.
It looks quite nice, good features and upgrades/tweaks. However, until my current console dies, I have no need to drop another $300 for this. Not to mention I'm in the process of modifying my Xbox again.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Quote by angusfan16
I'll be getting one fo sho.

You should buy it then swing on up to ol' Indiana and come over.

We can play 360, guitar, and that other gay guy stuff you were talking about.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44

Indiana FTW.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by The_Clansman_
it sucks.

They just want to make more money off of fanboys

Or it could be, you know, a company that researched issues that the old console and decided to fix them, along with introducing some new (not quite necessary, but nice) features.

Then again, I could be just talking crazy again.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Quote by xMetalGodx
Or it could be, you know, a company that researched issues that the old console and decided to fix them, along with introducing some new (not quite necessary, but nice) features.

Then again, I could be just talking crazy again.

Yep...just crazy talk
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by JayT44

Hell yes. I'll totally own you at halo 3.

/geek

And what's so gay about hotdogs and football?

P.S where is Indiana by the way? Isn't that like right above Kentucky
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Saw this before: it pisses me off more than anything. Integrated wi-fi, an internal 250gb hard drive, and it doesn't sound like a helicopter taking off when you first turn it on: MAYBE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD IDEA TO INCLUDE ALL THESE FEATURES TO BEGIN WITH, YOU MORONS.

Yours plays all the same games. Why's it matter?
Quote by I am wet

What I'm insinuating is that they didn't announced it would be released in the future. They announced that it's being released... now.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by angusfan16
Hell yes. I'll totally own you at halo 3.

/geek

P.S where is Indiana by the way? Isn't that like right above Kentucky

Dude, I was semi-pro at Halo 3. No joke.

And no, Indiana is just North of Canada.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by CaptDin
Yours plays all the same games. Why's it matter?

Because the old Xboxs were very cheaply made and broke very easily, so they're essentially expensive paperweights.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Dude, I was semi-pro at Halo 3. No joke.

And no, Indiana is just North of Canada.

Ah well consider your semi-pro butt raped.

North of canada?

.....I am not amused.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Ah well consider your semi-pro butt raped.

North of canada?

.....I am not amused.

I haven't played in years man. So probably.

I wasn't sure if you were serious about the where is Indiana part...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
i've had a 360 for 2 years and i can safely say i like my ps3 a million times better. my old 360 is good enough anyway. i'm not buying new versions of any console until next gen is released.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Complaining about not having these features in the original Xbox 360 is like complaining about why Windows Vista didn't have all the features that Windows 7 has (it's not the best analogy, but it gets the point across). Companies can't think of every angle and possible issue. Trial and error seems to be a constant, no matter how advanced things get. Be thankful that Microsoft actually took the time to fix their errors (hopefully anyways) and put in new features.

Edit:

Also, as much as I sound like a fanboy, I don't complain about the Xbox 360 because mine has work quite nicely for the past... 2 or 3 years, can't remember when I bought it.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
Last edited by xMetalGodx at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by JayT44
I haven't played in years man. So probably.

I wasn't sure if you were serious about the where is Indiana part...

I was...semi serious. Gimme a break, it's 1 am and I spent the entire day building a shack for my grandmother.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
I was...semi serious. Gimme a break, it's 1 am and I spent the entire day building a shack for my grandmother.

You are forgiven.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by xMetalGodx
Complaining about not having these features in the original Xbox 360 is like complaining about why Windows Vista didn't have all the features that Windows 7 has (it's not the best analogy, but it gets the point across). Companies can't think of every angle and possible issue. Trial and error seems to be a constant, no matter how advanced things get. Be thankful that Microsoft actually took the time to fix their errors (hopefully anyways) and put in new features.

My problem is that this is the way it should have been initially. These are all common sense improvements that people have been complaining about ever since the 360 was first released. Not to mention that Microsoft didn't bother to iron out about 400 operating problems before it was released: how many PS3s have inexplicably stopped working VS how many 360s have inexplicably stopped working?

I'm by no means a fanboy of either system, but as a 360 owner, I feel that these improvements should all have been standard from the beginning.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
It looks cool but I think it's fairly idiotic to want to buy it when I already own one that works fine.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I'd get it if I had $300 for willy nilly. The main question is can it top my Super Nintendo???
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
if my current one gets an RROD i may consider it.

but honestly, this should have been released 4 years ago.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jun 15, 2010,
Microsoft is becoming the new Apple with these constant product releases.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by angusfan16

Wieners and balls, my friend. Wieners and balls. That is all.

OT: Cool, I needed a new 360. They came out just in time!
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

hmm ill get one if mine breaks down. I think its a little silly releasing a new xbox 360 model especially with the next gen consols on the horizon.
Team Coco
I might actually trade in my old Pro for this. I only paid 100 bucks for it from my ex's brother so I probably wont even be any money down. Aus doesn't get it till next month so I should have plenty of money.
its all slim and sexy- bringing back miniatures is good for the sexually inadequate- slim packages that lack in size can be more efficient xbox says!
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Page 1 of 3