There is no such thing. There are more fine amplifiers than any of us could possibly list in one thread. What one person thinks is the best is not what someone else will think. It is highly subjective.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
i agree with everything said so far. I say please CLOSE this thread before it turns to teh lulz
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Mesa-Boogie-Roadster-100W-Tube-Guitar-Amp-Head-103652541-i1453117.gc
From Clean to Br00T@L M3T@Lz
Maybe throw in a chorus and delay...
2 grand for a great amp that is by far my fav.
Dollar for Dollar, you won't beat Bugera.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Quote by Gundamnitpete
I say please CLOSE this thread LEAVE THIS THREAD OPEN before it turns to IN CASE IT DELIVERS teh lulz

better
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?