Page 1 of 2
Well everyone, I have an absolutely 100% foolproof ingeniously thought out plan to definitively achieve world peace. So meticulously planned and brilliantly devised is my plan that even newborns with significant mineral deficiencies will be dancing to various polka songs in the streets of our cities once it is unveiled.

My plan is that everybody in the world, and I mean EVERYONE, should be allowed a free kill. Yes, everyone should be allowed to kill one person in their lifetime, completely legally and punishment free. Afll weapons will be destroyed, and in their place will be made handguns with the capacity to fire only one bullet. After this, the gun stops working. Every--body will be distributed one gun. When somebody decides to use their one kill, they must call out a challenge, something akin to screaming MORTAL KOMBAT or the like. When this phrase is said, the killee must kneel on the ground and be shot in the face by the killer. The kill must then be documented, the gun turned in, and a tattoo will be tattooed on the back of the killers neck to permanently verify that they have alre--ady used their kill.

The genius part is that nobody will ever use their kill. Since anybody is susceptible to somebody using their kill on them, if they kill somebody they are most definitely going to be killed by somebody close(a friend or family member) to the person that they killed. This is a very strong deterrent to killing someone. Using up your free kill leaves you very susceptible to being killed, as you cannot kill a would be killer before they kill you. Everybody would be nice to each other. Extremely nice, as if you are not nice, the person can easily kill you. Brainwashing would need to be employed in order to make everyone follow the rules.

And there you have it. Peace.

Now dance. ALL OF YOU.

Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at Jun 15, 2010,
brb gonna kill TS.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Would not work.

One person kills another, like you said they're killed by friends/family, continuous cycle, boom. World War III.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Except there's that one guy who's mentally unstable and he kills someone. Then someone kills him. Ever play dominoes as a kid?
PM me for newts
Wait, all guns destroyed? What if we have some rare, collectable gun that's worth a ton of money? If that were me, I'd be pissed.
Quote by Jon777
Not if I kill you first.

Now why would you possibly do that?

EDIT: lulz@cowbell
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Cool story Bro??????
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Last edited by deathdrummer at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by CaptDin
Wait, all guns destroyed? What if we have some rare, collectable gun that's worth a ton of money? If that were me, I'd be pissed.

Too bad. This is fascism on a global scale, get used to it.
Last edited by Ganoosh at Jun 15, 2010,
I see this working better as a plan to eliminate the human race, to be honest.

SlayingEdit:

And technically, you're right, that would bring world peace, but not how you're talking.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 15, 2010,
well the reason this wouldnt work is that......*gets killed by ganoosh*
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
Quote by ctb
Needs more cowbell

I don't make the rules. Besides the free kill rule. I made that one.
Quote by Ganoosh
All weapons will be destroyed...

Really?

#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
World peace can't happen. People who try to make it happen with plans like this don't realize one crucial fact:

There are a lot and I mean a LOT of crazy people in this world. And a lot of them go unnoticed and noone ever does anything about them. They just live their lives as psychos but no action is ever taken. Do you know what would happen if your plan was enacted?

Quote by Sunshine86
Really?

Looks like it would be more suited to a sign outside of a gay bar, rather a statement.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
World peace can't happen. People who try to make it happen with plans like this don't realize one crucial fact:

There are a lot and I mean a LOT of crazy people in this world. And a lot of them go unnoticed and noone ever does anything about them. They just live their lives as psychos but no action is ever taken. Do you know what would happen if your plan was enacted?

Oh. Oh my. You...

You think I'm...

serious?
CHARACTERS:
Crazy guy (but not in crazy hospital type crazy.....) : Derek
Normal dude : Ted

This is how the story unfolds.....

Derek kills Ted.
Ted's family member kills Derek.
Derek's sane friend kills Ted's family member.
ANOTHER family member of Ted kills Dereks friend.

Soon it stretches out further and further....

.....Eventually, everyone but Ray Ramano dies, because..... Everybody Loves Raymond
Last edited by lamester at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

And pray tell where do these crazy people come from? Admittedly some of them have personality disorders and genetic dispositions and need to be confined/looked after their own safety and the safety of others - but I'd say the vast majority of these "crazy people" are a product of their environments.

Hypothetically speaking, don't you think the amount of "crazy people" would reduce dramatically if there was world peace?
Quote by lamester
CHARACTERS:
Crazy guy (but not in crazy hospital type crazy.....) : Derek
Normal dude : Ted

This is how the story unfolds.....

Derek kills Ted.
Ted's family member kills Derek.
Derek's sane friend kills Ted's family member.
ANOTHER family member of Ted kills Dereks friend.

Soon it stretches out further and further....

.....Eventually, everyone but Ray Ramano dies, because.....Everybody Loves Raymond

Thats exactly what would happen!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
Quote by Ganoosh
I don't make the rules. Besides the free kill rule. I made that one.

My work here is done.
Quote by Ganoosh
Oh. Oh my. You...

You think I'm...

serious?

no, but that's why no plan for world peace would ever work... and people still think it can happen.

What if I kill you....but I cover it up, like, i don't know, a murder or something.
Quote by StewieSwan
Except there's that one guy who's mentally unstable and he kills someone. Then someone kills him. Ever play dominoes as a kid?

This. Also a world where everyone is forced to be friendly and good and all that only because of a preemptive gun to our skulls no matter what isn't a world I want any part of.

And actually, in a way this was implemented and don't bring World Peace. Something I learned in my history class is that as a sort of coming-of-age thing, every Muslim man is to carry a ceremonial dagger I forget the name of due to the hour. As well, if you kill someone with your dagger, then their family was allowed to take vengeance upon you, or something like that. There are plenty of nonviolent Muslims, but are there violent Muslims? Yes. Trying to scare people into being good doesn't work.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Lolz at people with serious replies.

TS, I'm not so convinced this'll work... I like the killing part though. Can we shoot babies/toddlers?
I mean, hypothetically.
what.... what's goin' on in that first post?

Also, you should only be allowed a free kill once you've reached a certain age with no criminal record.

I would say, once you've reached 70 and do NOT have any criminal record of any kind, you are legally allowed to kill 1 single person. No guns, knives, poisons, or anything like that. If you can kill that person with your bare hands, no jury can convict you. THAT is how you achieve world peace. The crime rate will plummet.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
what.... what's goin' on in that first post?

Also, you should only be allowed a free kill once you've reached a certain age with no criminal record.

I would say, once you've reached 70 and do NOT have any criminal record of any kind, you are legally allowed to kill 1 single person. No guns, knives, poisons, or anything like that. If you can kill that person with your bare hands, no jury can convict you. THAT is how you achieve world peace. The crime rate will plummet.

Wouldn't stop me.

Now, if I got hookers and blow for free once I hit seventy, that'd keep me motivated.
Quote by lamester

.....Eventually, everyone but Ray Ramano dies, because..... Everybody Loves Raymond

by that means, Chris Rock would be the first to die.
Wait... wait's to stop me picking up the lead pipe and going to the library?
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
this would result in the extinction of men.

Also, people would use infinite ammo hacks.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Page 1 of 2