was your intention to give me chills? lol intro was very interesting I actually already started hearing a tune in my head 15s into it

But its sooo sloooow just to get to the goodies!!! but I still think it was handled tastefully XD
guitars had a good vibe to them when they entered, although they were still a bit underwhelming, they didn't really *pop for me, not sure how to put it...

That cymbal tires my ear a bit, I think I ended up hearing that the most out of the entire song (The cymbal at 5:20 for example...) to the point it was distracting, at the very least annoying

drums also feel a bit weak, no real power to them, although a bass being present would help of course.

All in all I think the writing is good, just the mix and eq doesn't do it much justice >_<
or who knows, maybe it was just myspaces player...

Would appreciate the C4C

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22127372#post22127372
Quote by Night
was your intention to give me chills? lol intro was very interesting I actually already started hearing a tune in my head 15s into it

But its sooo sloooow just to get to the goodies!!! but I still think it was handled tastefully XD
guitars had a good vibe to them when they entered, although they were still a bit underwhelming, they didn't really *pop for me, not sure how to put it...

That cymbal tires my ear a bit, I think I ended up hearing that the most out of the entire song (The cymbal at 5:20 for example...) to the point it was distracting, at the very least annoying

drums also feel a bit weak, no real power to them, although a bass being present would help of course.

All in all I think the writing is good, just the mix and eq doesn't do it much justice >_<
or who knows, maybe it was just myspaces player...

Would appreciate the C4C

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22127372#post22127372

Whoa!
Intense feedback there, thanks!

Yeah, the drums were programmed...i think we'll redo them but i don't know how much more realistic they could sound.

Also, intro was with guitars as well.

Ima go hear yours now.
The intro's really nice, I like the ambient scratching and guitar noises and stuff in the background. My only issue is that the drone seems to stop all of a sudden when the guitar takes over, which is a little strange.
The guitars sound really nice, they're well written and the parts flow very well. I like the tones you've used which create a really atmospheric sound.
The drums do seem to be lacking a little bit, perhaps you could download a plug in or something for more powerful or more realistic drums. I use Superior Drummer 2, which is pretty sweet.
I think the mix could do with a little work aswell to get a bit more power.
Get some bass in there, it'll give it a deeper and heavier sound =]
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Badass, as what I'd usually expect from you haha. It sounds like Rosetta and Tool in a way. The fuzz tone is kind of strange, a bit like Winos envelope filterish sound but heavier. I'd add some reverb to the drums, it will enhance the atmosphere quite a bit. I'd also make it a little more varied, it gets kind of monotonous. Great song, like I said last time, this would be even more awesome professionally rec'd with a full band, I'd support you guys all the way. Come to america if you go pro!

Check mine out when you get the time:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1326531