I am going to take a wild guess and say SHARECASH will show up here.

TS this is a bit old but its good Adam hills is pretty funny.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Last edited by deathdrummer at Jun 15, 2010,
Sharewhat?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
What the hell?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
That was awesome.

Btw, deathdrummer your sig is the shit
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
I got all excited, and then I realised that I'd seen that before.

4 years ago.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
I love Australia. It's the greatest country in the world.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
I love Australia. It's the greatest country in the world.

well enjoy it while it lasts. It has been geologically and scientifically proven that it is sinking under Indo volcanic plates at a rapid rate. I visited there once. I agree it is a great place. They predict the entire North American west and east coasts will eventually fall into the sea, based off the data that is showing Austrlaia sink at a above average rate. It could even be this lifetime where you guys start evacuating. Good luck with it all and avoid taking emergency boats to New Guinea. They still eat people over there.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by slight☼return
well enjoy it while it lasts. It has been geologically and scientifically proven that it is sinking under Indo volcanic plates at a rapid rate. I visited there once. I agree it is a great place. They predict the entire North American west and east coasts will eventually fall into the sea, based off the data that is showing Austrlaia sink at a above average rate. It could even be this lifetime where you guys start evacuating. Good luck with it all and avoid taking emergency boats to New Guinea. They still eat people over there.

wtf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2FHAg5TnB4
Quote by slight☼return

Wait.... what? No seriously, what the hell?
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated

yeah I've read about that in several scientific journals. Did you know the resulting tidal waves will destroy most of sydney and brisbane? you should be fine though- you are in adelaide so you will be safe, so will melbournians, port phillip bay will lose its shipping for a few weeks as the entry way will be to extreme to traverse but yeah, just be on the look out- in fact the tidal waves may and after shocks may trigger the upper northern plates to collapse and sink- cairns and darwin have evacuation plans for 2011, but they are classified and hopefully, pray god, do not come into effect.. god bless my friend.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

Last edited by slight☼return at Jun 15, 2010,
at the seismic research center I work in, one of our more ascertained pieces of data suggests that increased volcanic activity in hawaii will be an initial signal for the collapse of australias northern plates. you shoulda seen the panic in our head of operations face when the iceland volcanic eruption occured, our seismograph went haywire and the minute that happens we fear the end of australia..it truly is the greatest country in the world and oh god how we fear for her.
Quote by Metalology

lolwut

Quote by slight☼return
yeah I've read about that in several scientific journals. Did you know the resulting tidal waves will destroy most of sydney and brisbane? you should be fine though- you are in adelaide so you will be safe, so will melbournians, port phillip bay will lose its shipping for a few weeks as the entry way will be to extreme to traverse but yeah, just be on the look out- in fact the tidal waves may and after shocks may trigger the upper northern plates to collapse and sink- cairns and darwin have evacuation plans for 2011, but they are classified and hopefully, pray god, do not come into effect.. god bless my friend.

Quote by slight☼return
at the seismic research center I work in, one of our more ascertained pieces of data suggests that increased volcanic activity in hawaii will be an initial signal for the collapse of australias northern plates. you shoulda seen the panic in our head of operations face when the iceland volcanic eruption occured, our seismograph went haywire and the minute that happens we fear the end of australia..it truly is the greatest country in the world and oh god how we fear for her.

Quote by slight☼return

Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by slight☼return

Er..You gotta be joking
It's okay if you don't want to believe the horrible truth but if you look at Australia as a country the entire thing is basically eating itself out from the inside..and before you cry JUDAS again or make a sexual joke take a hard look at the scientific evidence and geological readouts.
Quote by Metalology

lolwut

Quote by slight☼return
It's okay if you don't want to believe the horrible truth but if you look at Australia as a country the entire thing is basically eating itself out from the inside..and before you cry JUDAS again or make a sexual joke take a hard look at the scientific evidence and geological readouts.

What the hell are you talking about?