To all the late night pit goer's.

Are you going to bed? come here an say good night, or say good night to others.

Good night!
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Boo~!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
It's 1:20 am here. I took two benadryl and I'm waiting to be tired... Took em at like 11 55... I think I may try to sleep soon.

Nighty night. Its 11:20 here and I have to get up at 7 tomorrow

So of course I'm not going to sleep yet
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

for some strange reason, somewhere in the back of my mind, i thought about considering the idea of beginning to wonder about the possibility of perhaps maybe this thread being about me.

Quote by bingeandletgo

Same time zone.

Team Coco
Quote by bingeandletgo

Same for me, but i should go to bed
Good night to all, and to all a good night!
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
I thought once about making a thread like this, but I'm a coward. Hopefully all goes well for you.

by the way, its 1:25am here in chicago and I'm gonna go play some basketball. Sleep? I never heard of it.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Last edited by societies_worm at Jun 15, 2010,
Me and my roommate went over the road to have a beer and then we went to sleep at 1am

woke up at 7am, have an exam in half an hour
Quote by seanfysco
Same time zone.

PT ftw

Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

It's 2:30am here and I'm not even tired.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
<3

I'd like to say that I'm too busy with my totally awesome social life, but that would be a lie. And lying is bad.

I guess I just lost interest, is all.
I Donʻt Sleep Motha****as.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

That sucks... well, if you ever feel up to it, just pop in for awhile and post every once in awhile I enjoy your presence. *no creepo*

Well it;s 12:45AM here in Calgary, and I gotta get up soonish. Have a good night kids.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
I'll be going to sleep once I'm done listening to this CD. I should have went to sleep earlier cause I'm supposed to go with a friend to GC. But I guess I'll just try to get up right when he calls me up.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Doppelgänger
goodnight moon.

Hey what's that from? It was referenced in a book I read but I never took the time to find the source.

OT: 1:17 AM here in southern California. Watchin' some HIMYM trying to sleep for the 3rd night in a row without alcohol.
Its 4:30 AM here and I'm not the least bit tired (probably because I'm high as hell) but good night to everyone else.
Good night Pit. I'm off to slumberland. And when I wake up in 8 hours all of you better have quoted this and wished me a goodnight!
I was just hanging out with John, Joe and Jane until about midnight; I've been hanging out with them a whole lot since my long term relationship with Jill started falling apart and they've been really good about keeping me busy. Coincidentally, John is in love with Jane, and I think Jane has feelings for me and is waiting for me to make a move on her... I don't think I could screw my buddy John by doing such but I don't really know how I feel about Jane yet. That, and I haven't *officially* broken it off with Jill yet, but we both want to be apart and its going to happen on Friday when I meet up with her again. John and Joe left around midnight, and Jane stayed until just now (about 2:40). It was a little awkward again as she left which is why I have a feeling she is waiting for me to make said move.

Joe is just an awesome guy and I wish he was still awake so we could chat about important shit like this but he has to get up at 5am for work tomorrow, and I am just a bum so I will likely wake up a little later than that.

Ugh... goodnight Pit.