Found out a friend slept with another friends gf and this wasn't the first time.He did it a while back to another friend aswell.Come to think of it I remember him turning up at an ex's house back in the day looking for me,makes me wonder what he would have been like if I wasn't there.Really not sure what to think next time I'm in a relationship and he is around.
If they are still together, yes. If they have broken up and she is an ex then no, not really.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Punch him in the throat repeatedly
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I slept with one of my friends girlfriends. He let me though. I wouldn't recommend doing it. It just makes things awkward.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Depends on his attitude about it. If he's sorry about it, it's okay. People are stupid sometimes.

If he's proud of it, he's probably just stupid all the time. Wouldn't want such a friend.

Depends a whole lot on the relationship he's wrecking... if it was a trainwreck before... meh.
nah, it triples
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
what an asshole. i know a guy like this. i still hang out with him every once in a while. the deal is though. you have a choice to make. you MUST accept that this is the kind of person he is. your choice is whether or not you're going to continue being friends with him. if not, don't hang out with him anymore. but if you do continue being friends with him and he bangs your girlfriend. well you can't really be mad at him because you took that chance when you accepted his style and chose to hang around him still.
#DTWD
Is this a real question? Of course I would lose respect for that piece of ****.
Depends on circumstance, but in that exact case, yes, they can rot in a pit full of nails for all I care.

edit: I would also like to say that any girl who sleeps with their boyfriends friends isn't worth the time of day anyway. And that her boyfriend should probably be thanking his friend for showing him how pathetic she is.

PTC I expect this to be taken as extremely sexist and I look forward to your misunderstandings.
Last edited by Magero at Jun 15, 2010,
kill him. and her. and everyone. go on, you won't do it! you're a cat!
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by primusfan
well you can't really be mad at him because you took that chance when you accepted his style and chose to hang around him still.

that's ridiculous. that's like saying it's impossible for him to sleep with your girlfriend if you choose not to be friends with him. that's like saying that the terrorists who attacked the WTC in 2001 aren't to blame because they were allowed to board the plane.

if a guy ever slept with one of my best friends' girlfriends, i'd tell my friends. if he ever did it to be, i'd **** him up so bad that he wouldn't know his name. and i'm usually a pretty calm guy.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
he's a dick. a big walking dick with a mouth.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by AeolianWolf
that's ridiculous. that's like saying it's impossible for him to sleep with your girlfriend if you choose not to be friends with him. that's like saying that the terrorists who attacked the WTC in 2001 aren't to blame because they were allowed to board the plane.

erm ... they wouldn't be if the airline KNEW they were terrorists when they let them on board. der. that's what i'm saying.

and i didn't say it was impossible. i said he couldn't be mad at him if he chooses to accept his friend's flaw and continue his friendship. of course if they're not friends he could still bang his girlfriend. but then TS has the right to be angry.

aeolian, you're pretty dense, dude.
#DTWD
Yeah, that's fucked up. I seriously cannot stand people who cheat on their boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, etc. and I personally don't think I could ever be with a girl who has a boyfriend or husband (that is unless 1. I'm turned on, because that obviously changes people's minds fast and even though I don't like it, I know that could change my sexually weak mind, or 2. if I knew the guy was a total douche to her, like abusive or something. If I had no idea who the guy was, that's fucked up.).
Quote by cubs
i think i lose more respect for the other friend's girl.

Of coarse,but you usually wont have to acknowledge she exists ever again.I would like to add,this fella kinda flirts with everyone's mothers aswell as girlfriends.
It completely depends on what the original relationship was like before. I have just split with a girl that used to "Go out" with me best mate (They kissed a few times, that was all) so after the initial awkwardness between us three it was fine, there was really nothing for him to be upset over. If however they had been together for a year or more or it was a serious relationship, then I would never have made a move.
Saying that I would now always side with friends. Gf's are nice but they come ad go, mates will always be therefor you
I don't know; so far as I know, none of my friends have ever done that to anyone else.
All of this is with the same friend and in this order:

-His current girl has given me a bj BEFORE they were going out and he's well aware of it.
Hell it was his idea.
-We double teamed a girl.
-Went out with one of his exes. (He gave me the okay)

We've honestly never felt closer. We have questioned what is wrong with us but just took it for what it is.
If a girl cheats on a dude with his friend it's wrong and I'd lose respect for them.
I'd be all like "DUUUUDDEEEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BRO CODE??!!?!?!"
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
i got drunk and got blown by my old best friends sober ex girlfriend.
he currently doesnt talk to me anymore but is going out with her again.
i feel awful for it. :/

Harsh. Wouldn't lose respect for them but that is kind of a dick move.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I'd call dibs on the girl
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by RockGuitar92
If they are still together, yes. If they have broken up and she is an ex then no, not really.

Basically.

But it's a little more complicated. If they broke up and he did it like a week later I'd lose some respect for him too. That's a little too soon. Unless the dude is fine with it of course.
I'd lose more respect for the girl than for the guy. After all, SHE is the one in the relationship.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I'd lose more respect for the girl than for the guy. After all, SHE is the one in the relationship.

Well yeah, but that wasn't his question.

You might not even be friends with the girl or care what she does.

He was wondering if you should still be friends with the guy who is doing it.
Lose respect? Just that..?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
If they are still together, I no longer call them "friend". Ever.

Yeah, I'm that kind of guy with strong principles. I tend to get very upset over things like that.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Depends, if it was a one/two off and they were sorry I don't think I'd think any less of them, it's hard to say.

Maybe if they were a dick about it, or they continued doing it then i'd lose respect from him.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Quote by daytripper75
Well yeah, but that wasn't his question.

You might not even be friends with the girl or care what she does.

He was wondering if you should still be friends with the guy who is doing it.

I mean, even if I don't know the girl, it's my friend's girlfriend. Sure you are breaking 'bro code' but she is actually cheating on my friend, which I find to be a much bigger deal. As for the guy, it depends on the situation... if they really liked each other and he is remorseful about the situation then I'd slap his wrist and tell him not to do it again; if he gloats about it then fuck that, he's out.

Same case with my girlfriends. If a boy cheated on my babygirl with another lady friend, even if I didn't know him, I'd be more mad at the guy than the girl. I'd also talk to the girl about it and see what was up.

I've been in situations where my girlfriends and my ex's have hooked up and I'm usually not mad at the girl at all and depending on the ex I may be upset with him, basically if he's not actually attracted to her and is just trying to get ass.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Jun 15, 2010,