I just sold 2 of my stock modules for my Randall R100M2 and I was wondering of what to get on my list.

Clean Modules
Top boost
Tweed
Deluxe

Hi-Gain Modules
Ultra XL
KH3
Treadplate

I use the Randall for Industrial, Power, and Gothic Metal bands.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Hmm

I was thinking of getting the Deluxe for the cleans for my cleans solos for gothic metal.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by dark Mass
Hmm

I was thinking of getting the Deluxe for the cleans for my cleans solos for gothic metal.

ahhh yeah the Deluxe would probably be better if you're using cleans in that context.

for your high gain stuff i'd probably go with one of hte Ultra models... The Treadplate would be better for industrial, but I think the Ultra is more versatile and will give you a tighter/punchier bottom end (if that's what you're looking for).
For the Hi-gain modules since I already have the Ultra for my lead and rhythm tone for my power metal band.

So I need something that's more looser and fizzy for the industrial.
Quote by dark Mass
For the Hi-gain modules since I already have the Ultra for my lead and rhythm tone for my power metal band.

So I need something that's more looser and fizzy for the industrial.

Treadplate for sure then :-)
I'll get the Treadplate then.

Thanx For ze help.