if yes, in waht ways? thx
tired of finger speed exercise and turned into slow blues improvisation lately
I dont think it will, if there is any sound change it'd be very slight. The OFR will be more reliable, i may be wrong.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
No, But it will give more reliable tuning stability and slightly better sustain.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
depends, if its a good quality LFR, its pretty much the same as an OFR, and its not really worth the effort to put the OFR in. If you've got a crap LFR, its probably worth putting an OFR on, but don't go putting an OFR on a crap guitar, there's no point
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
which licenseed one do you have? if you have a gotoh or schaller or one of the good ibanez edges, then probably not. if you have a cheapo licensed floyd, then it probably will improve the tone as it'll have a far higher quality sustain block.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?