So my friend and I are going to the Rockstar energy drink Uproar festival on August 27. I wanted to buy the tickets during the presale, but my friend didn't know if he wanted to come yet. We would be getting the pit tickets, but they're $85. Which is complete and total bs as I found other venues for the same festival with pit tickets for like $50, but this is the only venue it's coming to that's semi close to my (a 2 hour drive each way.)

Anyway, I've been trying to buy tickets for the 100 level seating, right behind the pit, for $55 each. But when I try to buy two tickets at the same time so we can get seats together, it says "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available." But it lets me through when I try to buy one ticket. But it's been doing this for a few days, and when ever I check to see if I can still get through trying to buy one ticket, its gives me another seat number and row, so I know there's obviously more than one seat. So if there's more then one seat, why won't it let me buy two?
Make a thread about it?

Or contact Ticketmaster and ask them?

Hmmmmm........
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
You said it yourself, you're trying to get two seats next to each other. Perhaps they, for some reason, only have single seats available now. Especially since it's a festival, that doesn't really surprise me.

Common sense prevails.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
It usually means theres not two seats that are next to each other, but you could try calling them and ordering. It might just be an online bug.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Is he like the Beastmaster, but less impressive or useful?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by metacarpi
Make a thread about it?

Or contact Ticketmaster and ask them?

Hmmmmm........

What, you mean this is the off topic section of a guitar forum and is not, in fact, www.ultimate-ticketmaster.com?

Fuck I always get those confused.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Sounds like there aren't 2 seats together in the sections You are looking in. Ticket Master is a ripoff and nothing can be done about it. Don't forget the convenience charges, the venue charges and whatever other charges they may apply. That $55 ticket will still be about 70 bucks. If You don't get raped enough that way go buy a $12 beer and a $10 hotdog at the venue. Want to buy a t-shirt plan on selling your plasma so you can save up for one of those also.
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
Quote by stevoreno
Sounds like there aren't 2 seats together in the sections You are looking in. Ticket Master is a ripoff and nothing can be done about it. Don't forget the convenience charges, the venue charges and whatever other charges they may apply. That $55 ticket will still be about 70 bucks. If You don't get raped enough that way go buy a $12 beer and a $10 hotdog at the venue. Want to buy a t-shirt plan on selling your plasma so you can save up for one of those also.

Have you ever been to a theme park? Your prices are exaggerations, but theme park prices are even worse than your fairy-tale markups. Sea World, for example, charges $70 each with a Florida resident discount, $10 for a hamburger, $3 for a bottle of water, and $30 for a small stuffed animal. On top of that, they charge $12 for parking. In comparison, Ticketmaster and the venues associated with them aren't so bad.

Quit your bitching.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
ticket master blows, my friend bought a ticket, but they gave him a ticket to the WRONG show and wont refund him.
Quote by Adisturbedone
So my friend and I are going to the Rockstar energy drink Uproar festival on August 27. I wanted to buy the tickets during the presale, but my friend didn't know if he wanted to come yet. We would be getting the pit tickets, but they're $85. Which is complete and total bs as I found other venues for the same festival with pit tickets for like $50, but this is the only venue it's coming to that's semi close to my (a 2 hour drive each way.)

Anyway, I've been trying to buy tickets for the 100 level seating, right behind the pit, for $55 each. But when I try to buy two tickets at the same time so we can get seats together, it says "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available." But it lets me through when I try to buy one ticket. But it's been doing this for a few days, and when ever I check to see if I can still get through trying to buy one ticket, its gives me another seat number and row, so I know there's obviously more than one seat. So if there's more then one seat, why won't it let me buy two?

probably because it wants to put you and your friend together...which there is not room for. Learn to use ticketmaster.

I'm going to report this thread it's stupid.

*reported*
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Last edited by Msword7 at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by Tanaboon
ticket master blows, my friend bought a ticket, but they gave him a ticket to the WRONG show and wont refund him.

he is probably just handling it poorly, they would probably refund him if he didn't
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door