hello, my band is looking for a few songs to play , and i just want to know some that are easy for guitar ...any suggestions will be appreciated!
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
we are a metal band ....kinda alternative as well...maybe some punk?
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Quote by Oblivoath666
we are a metal band ....kinda alternative as well...maybe some punk?

No metal band should be asking for "easy songs to play"
I dont know if its your style, but this is nice acoustic song to throw into the middle of the set. The electric verison, is little different
Acoustic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCD_UmsmtSg
Electric
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0BNlYY_RA
Edit: Just say your other post, still nice acoustic though.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Jun 15, 2010,
For whom the bell tolls, enter sandman, sad but true etc.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Fermented Offal Discharge by Necrophagist is pretty easy, only a few chords really..
Most of my grindcore inspiration comes from my hard drive.
Quote by kennykenny
Fermented Offal Discharge by Necrophagist is pretty easy, only a few chords really..

Yeah man easiest song of all time.
Quote by Echohead
Yeah man easiest song of all time.

I've been working on Mutilate the Stillborn for a little bit. It's mad easy but I'm not good with the fingers on the guitars and the picking so I don't have it yet.
Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions
Atreyu - Lip Gloss and Black (The intro tapping is cool but so easy)
Any Bullet for my Valentine
I Like Deathcore, Deal With It!
Quote by jfreyvogel
I've been working on Mutilate the Stillborn for a little bit. It's mad easy but I'm not good with the fingers on the guitars and the picking so I don't have it yet.

Yeah fair enough, I recently was going to perform Culinary Hyperversity but i couldnt get the strap to fit around my neck =/.
Quote by jfreyvogel

Haha, good luck with that man; such a sick guitar song. I keep coming back to trying to play the riffs in Diminished To Be and keep getting slapped in the face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsMSR3NDhoE
Quote by jfreyvogel
Diminished to be is such a sweet song.

Yeah it's awesome man, one of my Necrophagist personal favorites, probably.
Any news on Necrophagist's new album?
They haven't posted any updates for like a year, it'll be ridiculously good though; bound to be a total tech-death wank-fest but I won't complain.
Yeah, it seems ages ago that they came forth with Dawn and Demise..

And yeah, I hope there will be a few solo's or licks from Sami in there too, would be cool =)
Quote by Grave Robber
Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions
Atreyu - Lip Gloss and Black (The intro tapping is cool but so easy)
Any Bullet for my Valentine

this
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by jfreyvogel
Wasn't it supposed to be out this past April?

and the new Wintersun album was supposed to have been out almost 2 years ago now; I guess we'll just have to be patient...
Quote by jfreyvogel
They're all going Tool style hunh? What is it like 6 years a pop?

Apparently there were "computer troubles", which I can image a lot of people here can totally relate to and subsequently they had to start from scratch. Still though, Jari is taking way too long; if it takes them over 8 years and counting to record a follow up, something isn't right.
Also, any Rammstein at all.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by myevilside
Also, any Rammstein at all.

Pretty much, and Deathstars.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
most of dragonforce is easy try any dethklok their pretty easy too but i would rather play any
yngwie malmsteen you know just simple stuff
Quote by l.a.ibanez123
most of dragonforce is easy try any dethklok their pretty easy too but i would rather play any
yngwie malmsteen you know just simple stuff

Dethklok can actually be pretty damn challenging.