Page 1 of 2
Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
This band is really awful. It shows that record labels only sign people for their looks, not their music.
I agree entirely. The image is probably the only thing keeping their name alive in whatever sub-genre (way too many these days) they belong to.

Far too many bands sound like this...
Entertaining Youtube comments though.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
They look like theyre just trying to copy Poison ad Motley Crue, with sub-Waking The Fallen-era-A7X style music tacked on.

The singer is called Andy Sixx ffs, if you cant make up your own stage name and just stage it from Nikki Sixx, it's awful.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Came across it once out of curiosity. ****ing disgraceful.

EDIT: The song was actually better then the one I watched before. Still pretty awful. With a different singer, and them not looking retarded, this would be something my rhythm guitarist would listen too.
Last edited by Macabre_Turtle at Jun 15, 2010,
I don't see anything wrong with the song. I can see why you'd hate the image, but hell, the song isn't that bad.

Next time, try listening to it without watching the video. That changes a lot.
idk.... i like their songs and all but if "too much make-up" even exists its probably them...
i thought the singer was actually nikki sixx's son

EDIT: pause at 1:15. cool strap brah
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Last edited by shavorules42 at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by goingnowhere21
I don't see anything wrong with the song. I can see why you'd hate the image, but hell, the song isn't that bad.

Next time, try listening to it without watching the video. That changes a lot.

i agree. the singers voice doesnt fit the image very well. dressing like that i was expecting a much higher feminine voice
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
The singers singing voice isn't bad. This bands guitar tone is absolutely the worst thing I've ever heard though

EDIT: Oh God I just got to 3:15. I wonder how they cast the kids to be in it, maybe they posted a bulletin on myspace saying "WE NEED BROOTAL PRETEENS FOR OUR BROOTAL VIDEO"
love is love // return to dust
Last edited by tancanada at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by tancanada
The singers singing voice isn't bad. This bands guitar tone is absolutely the worst thing I've ever heard though

EDIT: Oh God I just got to 3:15. I wonder how they cast the kids to be in it, maybe they posted a bulletin on myspace saying "WE NEED BROOTAL PRETEENS FOR OUR BROOTAL VIDEO"

too many bands try to be like nirvana in the smells like teen spirit video. i think its pretty corny how they have the 'fans' chanting their name at the end
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by InstantAXonHero

Fun fact: BVB started of as a Trololo Guy coverband.

Also, I would like to express a collective facepalm for the hardcore forum

(you may thank me later)

But Seriously, this thread is just going to turn into another flamewar. We already have the AA! and MMI threads burning to the ground, I don't think I have the energy to ste this one on fire as well.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
the intro made my eyes tear up )':

I don't think this thread will turn into a flame war, because I don't think there's anyone on here willing to defend this band.

EDIT - oh...those poor kids...my heart has sunken..through my diaphragm into my abdomen...
Last edited by technicolour at Jun 15, 2010,
It's funny how the woman is the band manliest member.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by technicolour
the intro made my eyes tear up )':

I don't think this thread will turn into a flame war, because I don't think there's anyone on here willing to defend this band.

I think it will attract scenefags who love the band.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Isn't this the band that got everyone's knickers in a knot about being far, far too poser-ish and preying on the weak for their fanbase?
The woman is the drummer.

I thought the Bassist was a woman :/

Hahahahahah look at all their brutal 12 year olds fans

Seriously this band sickens me. The only reason they got a record contract is because they like looking like absolute fags.

The riffs are so generic. The only reason 12 year olds like them is because they cream over the lead singer. Some day they'll realise looking like fags isn't working out for them.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by EndTheRapture51
The woman is the drummer.

I thought the Bassist was a woman :/

You SURE the bassist isn't a woman? Its name is Ashley
Quote by Adam124

Seriously this band sickens me. The only reason they got a record contract is because they like looking like absolute fags.

I don't know any fags that dress like that
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Same here. Like seriously, I know A LOT of gay people. Only one of them is scene. The whole scene boys making out phenomenon sprouted up purely as a way for attention whores to be noticed. Same reason a lot of girls are "bi", they use a stupid goddamned title to get people to see them.

I know that's not really the point being discussed here, but I think it's a valid one.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Same here. Like seriously, I know A LOT of gay people. Only one of them is scene. The whole scene boys making out phenomenon sprouted up purely as a way for attention whores to be noticed. Same reason a lot of girls are "bi", they use a stupid goddamned title to get people to see them.

I know that's not really the point being discussed here, but I think it's a valid one.

It's more valid than this thread about BVB...
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Is there even a difference?
I'll just keep straightening my hair, wearing girl jeans and bright tees
Quote by tancanada
Is there even a difference?

No, since hipsters are just following a scene, they are in fact scene as well.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Page 1 of 2