Poll: Which guitar goes into Drop C
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar goes into Drop C
Truckster
4 67%
V99
2 33%
Voters: 6.
Right i'm getting a ESP LTD Truckster soon with my full time job money i'll be saving up but I have an issue!

I have a Vintage V99 all custom parts with Seymour Duncan AHB-3 pickups in it and it's set to Drop C. I have a Ibanez As73 in E-standard.

I'm not sure what to do when I get the new guitar out of my V99 and Truckster which one to have in Standard and which one in C.

Im thinking keep Truckster in E so I can play metallica and Megadeth on it (As its Hetfields signature) and keep V99 in C but the V99 doesn't like very metal, its in sunburst just sounds it?

What do you think ?

PS which ever one goes into C will get the Blackouts and the standard gets EMG 81/85's. And the Ibanez is a semi-acoustic so I wont be changing that, between V99 and Truckster
I would tune down the Truckster and put 11's or 12's in it.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

I got 13's on my V99. I think i'd use E more so im thinking Truckster but the V99 doesn't look "Metal" AT ALL!
Mhm. Well, it doesn't really matter if the V99 looks metal, if it sounds right then it's absolutely fine.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

a perfect example of what doesn't look metal but still can be. the les paul. iron maiden. a various of other top names such as the stratocaster
Gear:
1982 Washburn T-bird
2007 BC Rich Warbeast