Page 1 of 2
Holy Diver. Rainbow in the Dark. That Damn Yankees video with the cops and magic guitars. Neighbor by Ugly Kid Joe.
MoOsEkNuCkLe......All my friends yell OI!

Gear:
Jackson Dk2m
Peavey 5150 II
Marshall 1960a
Kramer Focus 1000
Dunlop Crybaby
Hardwire Tuner
Boss NS-2

Red Bear 120 $50/$600
I got some stuff downloading on Steam, so I didn't check the link.

But mine wins,

Stick Stickly by Attack Attack! both unofficial and official.
Runaway by Bon Jovi... They're one of my favourite bands but that video is SHOCKING.
Any country music video.

Quote by Astyan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyOdc8

So bad it could almost rip through the space-time continuum.

I wish I could find this one review of that that's really funny.

It was posted a while back but I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Last edited by Gyroscope at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by Gyroscope
Any country music video.

I wish I could find this one review of that that's really funny.

It was posted a while back but I can't find it anywhere.

Haha, that is outrageous.
Quote by bonojovi
Haha, that is outrageous.

What is?

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
All of them. Music videos suck, as they take away from the song. I've found that watching a video for a band completely changes my view of the song. For example, I saw a BTBAM video long before I ever listened to the band and hated it because the video was stupid and I wasn't focusing on the music. Now I love BTBAM, but still hate all music videos.
Like David Gilmour?

Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Vox VT15
Alvarez Acoustic
Dunlop Jazz III Picks
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Take your pants off and swing your wiener around in circles.
The video for Lust for Life by Girls is pretty controversial. Dicks and tits and all over the shop.
5 mins in this thread and I had to actually listen to some Dire Straits to cure my pain of listening to so much crap... it was hurting me

srs
Quote by vitchb
5 mins in this thread and I had to actually listen to some Dire Straits to cure my pain of listening to so much crap... it was hurting me

srs

Dire Straits <3
*reads article*

Really? Firestarter by Prodigy? That video is ****ing awesome.

MGMT's newest video ("It's Working") is sort of lame. But then again I thought that the first time I saw the Flash Delirium video, and now I think it's cool.
Quote by Zosolin
All of them. Music videos suck, as they take away from the song. I've found that watching a video for a band completely changes my view of the song. For example, I saw a BTBAM video long before I ever listened to the band and hated it because the video was stupid and I wasn't focusing on the music. Now I love BTBAM, but still hate all music videos.

Oh come on, what's music without some good old fashioned commercialized promotional footage to go along with it?
Quote by Declan87
The video for Lust for Life by Girls is pretty controversial. Dicks and tits and all over the shop.

My friend and I were on Pitchfork looking at videos once when that came up. We had seen the censored version before so we decided to watch the "hardcore version". We had a good laugh when the guy used a dick as a microphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGuhZvO1DKg
This video is both bad and good.
Quote by deathnote29
You sure as hell better be joking.

Im not joking, I don't understand how anybody could actually listen to that
Page 1 of 2