Someone is selling a "B C Rich Stealth" and I want to know if it is authentic or not. I can't find pictures similar to it, and he said he can't see a serial on it.

Last edited by dannyyy at Jun 15, 2010,
Absolutely NOT a bc rich. It's a copy of a Jackson Warrior.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Ah yeah, definately looks like one. Thought it might be a Jackson or Jackson copy because of the headstock shape, b c rich have the machine heads the opposite side. So it's pretty much worthless? Someone offered me it for £50 gbp

the body looks like a stealth buts its a bit more angular, also the stealth usually had reverse head stocks and a floyd rose. the inlays are alslo wrong for the bc rich, the entire neck and headstock look like theyre from a jackson. looks a lot like the picture above although i have no idea what model jackson that is
looks more like a jackson warrior, with a bc rich neck bolted on with jackson style sharkfin inlays on it? and a locking nut? dont get its probably fake
Eh.
Yeah, Stealths are really rounded, like these guys said, so this is some sort of Jackson Warrior body. Also, anyone notice the Tune-O-Matic bridge but what looks to be Floyd Rose tuning locks up top? o_o It ain't going out of tune anytime soon.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
I say get it.
My theory is that someone painted or used a vinyl decal to create the "B.C Rich" logo.
But, looking at the locking nut...
:-\
thats just sad. haha, its a warrior body style copy (a very bad one, at that) and it says bc rich. its crap, dont waste your money.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
i have a general rule when buying guitars, or basses. if theres no serial on the guitar, theres no cash in your hand