Page 1 of 3
http://wii.ign.com/articles/109/1097871p1.html

(Just to preface this, I searched and nothing came up)

Ahem.

SUCK IT EVERYONE THAT TRASHED ON THE WII.

No but really, if they pull this off, it should be pretty awesome.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
I shat brix when he was like

"But Golden has a different meaning to some people..."

Needless to say i am going to get this and play it's nostalgic goodness to death.
<I like my beat down low

Quote by Mitchell?
You shagged your cousin?

Blech.

Awesome.
HELL YES! Thankfully I have a Wii.

I was really hoping they would do this. I just didn't think it would ever actually happen.
OMG online multiplayer????

This game will be awesome...but i still prefer my PS3
Je parle français, excusez mon language inaproprié quand je m'exprime en anglais.

I prefered the single player mode of that game. Maybe because I have no friends to play with. I'd rather play a game based on Goldeneye than a random multiplayer frenzy with 007 slapped on it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
The last time we were told Goldeneye was making a comeback, it was the awful piece of crap from EA that was nothing like the original.

So I'll wait and see.

The original is still one of the best games ever made.
Didn't they rip off all the levels from Perfect Dark in the original? Is that still the case?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
They'll manage to **** it up like Microsoft ****ed up Bad Fur Day.

Quote by TheBurningFish
Didn't they rip off all the levels from Perfect Dark in the original? Is that still the case?

Goldeneye - 1997
Perfect Dark - 2000
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Last edited by Colgate Total at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by Colgate Total
They'll manage to **** it up like Microsoft ****ed up Bad Fur Day.

Goldeneye - 1997
Perfect Dark - 2000

I must have been misinformed then.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
WHAT?! Goldeneye was most of my free time in childhood. I have to steal our Wii but from my sister.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Don_Humpador
The last time we were told Goldeneye was making a comeback, it was the awful piece of crap from EA that was nothing like the original.

So I'll wait and see.

The original is still one of the best games ever made.

Yeah but this is to be a remake of the original. I don't know why they even called that other one Goldeneye.

EDIT: After watching the trailer, it looks pretty cool. Not identical to the original, but it looks like the missions are similar, just expanded/potentially improved.
So nintendo cockblocked the xbox live arcade release of Goldeneye for this? If I heard and saw right, it's got Daniel Craig as bond too
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
wow! How on earth could the creative geniuses at nintendumb possibly come up with the idea to improve the graphics (not the models though, the wii can't handle anything over 2000 tris) and then sell you a game that is 13 years old.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by BeastlyBassist
So nintendo cockblocked the xbox live arcade release of Goldeneye for this? If I heard and saw right, it's got Daniel Craig as bond too

Nintendo is legendary.
Oddjob can trow his hat at people and shit... I don't know man... I just don't know. seems to me like they might overdo the motion control aspect to it and change up the gameplay too much.
Quote by Echohead
Nintendo is dildos.

Fixed that for you.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by rworsl
wow! How on earth could the creative geniuses at nintendumb possibly come up with the idea to improve the graphics (not the models though, the wii can't handle anything over 2000 tris) and then sell you a game that is 13 years old.

Seriously? Let it go, this is not NeoGAF.
Quote by lzcougarz3
the xbox 360 still sucks

fix'd
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
fix'd

I couldn't agree more.

To play online, you have to pay a start sum of something equialent to 200 bucks, then you have to pay around 100 bucks yearly. I don't know if it's cheaper in US, but that's the price here in Norway
Quote by GisleAune
I couldn't agree more.

To play online, you have to pay a start sum of something equialent to 200 bucks, then you have to pay around 100 bucks yearly. I don't know if it's cheaper in US, but that's the price here in Norway

Start sum?

It's 50 dollars for a year of xbox live gold here. That's it.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Hell yeah.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Looks pretty awesome... except I'm always "Siberian Special Forces", and it looks like that character is no longer available

Quote by GisleAune
I couldn't agree more.

holy shit, that's ****ing ridiculous. it's 50 bucks for a 12 month card here in the US.
Eh, I didn't really like the first one and I doubt I'll like this one. I dislike most Wii games anyway.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Its a good idea, but I can't help but think:

1. The graphics still suck. Should be redone on a better console, not a cheap one.
2. Keep the joysticks or its not Goldeneye.

I'm really not trying to be a hater, I've always wished they would remake it right, but this just doesn't seem right to me.
I choose not to be excited so I'm not disappointed. Nintendo's E3 showing was pretty poor.

Also, STFU graphics haters. Graphics don't make the game.

Minecraft is proof that you don't need good graphics to make something that will suck away your life for weekends at a time.

lol@people hating on the graphics.

You idiots have been spoiled by the Failbox and PS triple.

I'm looking forward to this! Though I really wish they kept the setting during the cold war.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Oh. My. God.
Recent 007 games have been trash.
Please...Please god....Please....PLEASE!!!
LET IT BE EPIC!
Yeeeeeeah, if you can use Nintendo classic controllers that'd be great. I'm really excited for this either way. I best not be disappointed.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
anyone who think nintendo sucks is a ****in moron. end of story. they revolutionized the gaming industry.

it is like how the blues is the great grandaddy of rock n roll. sure, rock may be better, but without its predecessor theres no way tings would be where they are today.

on topic, hopefully they dont mess with bond too much and make him rambo like. goldeneye bond was classy, stealthy and calculated, hopefully they remember that.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Last edited by axethrower13 at Jun 16, 2010,
I want to be optimistic, I love Goldeneye, probably the only thing I've ever loved.

Alas, I remember the soul crushing disappointment of Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

meh, i don't get excited about these things, I just still play the original. This could be a good game in its own right but it can never capture the magic of playing goldeneye for the first time on christmas day when you were 6 years old and then still playing it with mates 15 years later.
For all those who say graphics don't matter. Then why are they remaking it? I'm not saying graphics completely make or break a game. But looking at an FPS on the Wii in 2010 leaves me unsatisfied.

And no, i'm not a Nintendo hater, I think Nintendo does wonderful things (occasionally). And I'm not a modern console fanboy, I can admit faults in the modern consoles. This is just my opinion so relax.
I still have Goldeneye on my N64, so

Also, shouldn't this be in the mighty Gaming Thread?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Page 1 of 3