Here is a place to post your favourite memories of the hardcore forum's favourite punching bag. A place of remembrance, and yet, a place of learning. Thy young noobs of today should take note of the trials and tribulations of young Valderama, and learn how to better themselves so that they shall never fall victim to copious ridicule. Here is a place to teach the nooblings and those unaware with Valderama and his ways how to avoid being a scene dink.

Should he ever return to us, we shall greet him with open arms for having the bravery to return; then we'll scare him off again because he'll most assuredly say something asinine.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Technically, no.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It'll get closed soon enough. At least, I hope it does.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
How come I can't find "valderama memorial" every time i search on last.fm or myspace?

calm down, im not that stupid, geez
Quote by technicolour

that's what you get when you google his name

I bet crabcore looks awesome with that hair
love is love // return to dust
Quote by StringAssassin
I've never heard of this.
Did they break up recently?
Where can I find some of their recordings?

Here's a video of youtube of their final gig...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyef-BItce8

RIP
Last edited by Bignose at Jun 15, 2010,
i looked through the attack attack! thread and he just kept defending attack attack! i didnt see any hateful replies directed towards him
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.