Hey guys, my band just released an EP on our site for free. It's at http://www.forgetmeinjune.com , if you don't want to download it you can stream it at http://www.myspace.com/forgetmeinjune

If possible, please listen to the entire EP (6 songs) because each song is considerably different. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say, idk if this type of music is very popular around here but oh well

Also, please leave links to your own music, albums etc. and I will check them out ASAP and leave you some CC. I'm a pretty fair guy

Thanks guys
Listened to all six now, I'll try to give some feedback

First of all, i love your instrumental ideas and playing. You could think about adding some really high melodies to complement the.. "oppressed" atmosphere in some songs, that would probably give the songs more "space" and "volume" and brighten things up a little. very hard to describe :x Other than that, great guitarwork, drums and bass tracks; i also liked the electronicy parts coming in by times.

Your singing is, well, I dont know how much of it is done like this on purpose, but you dont quite hit all the notes exactly.. That'd be the most important (only?) thing to be improved. Vocal melodies - and sound - are pretty decent, tho i found "shapeshifter" to be quite monotone, vocal-wise. I love the "rap"-parts on Letting Go (which is btw the first track for a reason ). November is my 2nd favourite due to it's pretty catchy part around mid.. Dunno exactly when it was

Mix and recording is pretty nice on all the tracks. Hope I could help you
Quote by Dhomas
Listened to all six now, I'll try to give some feedback

First of all, i love your instrumental ideas and playing. You could think about adding some really high melodies to complement the.. "oppressed" atmosphere in some songs, that would probably give the songs more "space" and "volume" and brighten things up a little. very hard to describe :x Other than that, great guitarwork, drums and bass tracks; i also liked the electronicy parts coming in by times.

Your singing is, well, I dont know how much of it is done like this on purpose, but you dont quite hit all the notes exactly.. That'd be the most important (only?) thing to be improved. Vocal melodies - and sound - are pretty decent, tho i found "shapeshifter" to be quite monotone, vocal-wise. I love the "rap"-parts on Letting Go (which is btw the first track for a reason ). November is my 2nd favourite due to it's pretty catchy part around mid.. Dunno exactly when it was

Mix and recording is pretty nice on all the tracks. Hope I could help you

Thanks a lot for listening to the songs! Your feedback will really help us a lot, we will definately work on the vocals some more, this was our first attempt at any type of vocal music so I'm hoping as we record more and more we will get more experience and confidence and do better.

I do have one question though, since you listened to the entire thing, do you think the EP is something we should try to promote a lot? Or do you feel that we should try to improve before trying to show a lot of people it.