I'm not sure if this is in the right thread, but i don't know where else to put it so here goes!
I'm in the process of making my own techno/electro core kinda music.
Stuff like Breath Carolina, Medic droid Etc..
I use kontakt 4 Loaded as a vsti in reaper to write all of my beats, synth lines etc..

I'm very displeased with the samples i have however, and can't find any good ones for what I'm trying to do!

Could anyone recommend programs with good sounds for that genre?

Thanks guys
"Beneath the Encasing of Ashes"
Quote by Sparatica
I'm not sure if this is in the right thread, but i don't know where else to put it so here goes!
I'm in the process of making my own techno/electro core kinda music.
Stuff like Breath Carolina, Medic droid Etc..
I use kontakt 4 Loaded as a vsti in reaper to write all of my beats, synth lines etc..

I'm very displeased with the samples i have however, and can't find any good ones for what I'm trying to do!

Could anyone recommend programs with good sounds for that genre?

Thanks guys

You don't like the samples in Kontakt 4?
Do you have the full library? There is lots of good stuff there. Plus with Kontakt you have so much control..... you can design your own sounds.

You might want to check out some of the NI synths like Absynth, Fm8, or Massive.
Omnishpere by Spectrasonics is also amazing.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Jun 15, 2010,
Maybe you should check out FL Studio, I have some songs on my profile that I made using FL Studio, and a link to the myspace is in my sig(shamelesspromotionlolz). FL has an amazing vst called 3xOsc and you can make so many great sounds out of it, even if you only have basic knowledge of subtractive synths and how the work. Maybe you can find a download for it somewhere. A good website that has a bunch of samples and vst's is kvraudio.org (I think, google to be sure).
Quote by GuitarMunky
You don't like the samples in Kontakt 4?
Do you have the full library? There is lots of good stuff there. Plus with Kontakt you have so much control..... you can design your own sounds.

You might want to check out some of the NI synths like Absynth, Fm8, or Massive.
Omnishpere by Spectrasonics is also amazing.

No, i pirated Kontkt, so i only have the program.
I'm using some nasty sounding samples i found floating around on the web!

I'm also looking for drum samples as well. are there any included in what you mentioned, or are they just synth samples?
"Beneath the Encasing of Ashes"
Last edited by Sparatica at Jun 16, 2010,