Hi,

Over about the past week I've been uploading covers to youtube, and have just uploaded my first original song which can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGhLTGdtVCY

Let me know what you think,

EDIT
Have managed to fix the aspect ratio problem, can now be found in widescreen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUeMTAPJckw
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce
Italia Maranello Standard
Fender American Deluxe Strat

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
Last edited by dwally89 at Jun 29, 2010,
Anyone?
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
ouch! 2 months without a response...I'll review it, on that stipulation that you review mine please. It's called C4C, it's a good way to get others to look at your work IF you review theirs first. People feel obligated after someone reviews their work usually to return the favor

Here's mine

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341315

Reviewing your now.....
I liked it, despite it not being my genre at all. Even with the use of no real precussion instruments it sounded REALLY big as a song. Tone from both guitars were pretty typical for a song like this, which works in it's favor. For songs like this: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I liked the lyrics and the vocals were pretty decent too. Not the best, but still 10x better then me, that's for sure. The layered/harmonized vocals sounded a bit off key a few time but was otherwise a smart decision for that part of the song. Helped build the song up, which is what was needed at that point. Speaking of song structure, very good. Other then that sorta odd timed rythem about a min from the end I liked the rythem and all-round structure of the song quite a bit. Good job as a whole, I'd give it an 8/10 just for the song, but the video editing is a nice treat so i'll give it an 8.5/10. Keep up the good work.

Hope you like mine, even though it doesn't seem like it's your style.
Quote by bdof
I liked it, despite it not being my genre at all. Even with the use of no real precussion instruments it sounded REALLY big as a song. Tone from both guitars were pretty typical for a song like this, which works in it's favor. For songs like this: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I liked the lyrics and the vocals were pretty decent too. Not the best, but still 10x better then me, that's for sure. The layered/harmonized vocals sounded a bit off key a few time but was otherwise a smart decision for that part of the song. Helped build the song up, which is what was needed at that point. Speaking of song structure, very good. Other then that sorta odd timed rythem about a min from the end I liked the rythem and all-round structure of the song quite a bit. Good job as a whole, I'd give it an 8/10 just for the song, but the video editing is a nice treat so i'll give it an 8.5/10. Keep up the good work.

Hope you like mine, even though it doesn't seem like it's your style.

Looking at yours now
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401