I'm not very social or outgoing so... never.

I'm not a conversation starter.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Never. I hate when people do that, it happens all the time here because everyone's terrified of being thought of as not friendly or as rude.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

while walking our dog on a nice day, i exchange hellos with most people i pass. if not, i probably have my ipod in, and don't say hello.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
If I glance at them and see they are glancing back, so it is a little awkward, I nod my head and skiddishly say hello and keep walking.
...like PitMonkeys ever go walking across the street.

On a serious note, it all depends on my mood and if I'm listening to music - if so, I am far less likely to greet or even realise Ive been talked to.
If its early morning and we make eye contact Ill give a nod and maybe a morning.
seeming that i live in a tiny town, that happens often...

though often, i say hello to people i think i know, realize i've mistaken them and think "****"...
When walking to school I usually say a hearty "Morning!", and it's usually reciprocated by the angry dog walker... But I always think that when you meet people and you're loud in a non-aggressive way "Alright mate/son/love/Jonty, how are you doing lad/woman/*generic term*?", I always get a better reception than just saying "Hi."

But meh, I don't do that that often, just being loud combats my in built sense of inadequacy!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Not so often with people I know unless we walk by eachother. Then it's always an awkward hello. Strangers always seem to say hello. I even made a thread on it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ill smile or nod rarely ill say good morning, but for some reason never hello
I say hello and if i'm listening to music I usually take a headphone out and say hello. But I've learnt who those are that don't say hello so i just keep my headphones in when they walk past
Last edited by the_hoodster at Jun 15, 2010,
Honestly I always say hi to friendly looking people. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Now that I think about it though, other people rarely say hi to me.
I hail from Arizona, USA. Call me a tuskan raider (star wars)

I LOVE YOU

Yes, as you have guessed, unless it was related to bacon, the above post was probably foolish and immature. I'm sorry.
Jesus, I thought I was anti-social.

I mean, I'll at least smile and nod most of the time, unless they look like one of those bums who tells long, ridiculous stories to get money from people. I don't have time for that shit.
I live in Minnesota, and there is something called "Minnesota nice", which is pretty much true. So anytime I'm walking down the street or even driving in the country roads I wave or say Hello to people.

It doesn't bother me at all, and I think every person I have said Hi to has said it back
Only will talk to strangers, in guitar shops really. Or if people ask me for advice for no apparent reason lol