So I've recently fallen in love with SikTh, especially their Death of a Dead Day album, but I can't find anything that sounds like them. Any suggestions?
Cyclamen.

Periphery/Bulb.
Ibanez RGT6EXFX -> Ibanez TS9 -> Korg Pitchblack -> Peavey 5150 II head -> Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab
Recommendations thread?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
cry for silence are vaguely similar even though they've split now

Nightmares is a sick song
Dreams Are For Pussies.
Fellsilent / Monuments

Pin's in a band now called Aliases which is kinda similar instrumentally

edit: oops wrong member lol
Last edited by Lappo at Jun 15, 2010,
Rec thread.
Periphery, DEP, and The Arusha Accord.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
There are moments where their singer sounds similar to Serj on the old school SOAD cd's and demos
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Arusha Accord wishes they were Sikth
Meshuggah maybe as far as rhythms
Nothing else really comes close.

I LOVE SIKTH
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
o yea forgot arusha

i love sikth too, fave band

listening to Lye by Mistake atm tho and a part just reminded me of SikTh

so check them out if you dunno em (first album for crazy core+jazz type stuff, their second album is instrumental and isnt rly core at all, awesome in its own way)

speaking of, gonna bump the thread
Last edited by Lappo at Jun 16, 2010,
Protest the Hero, After the Burial, Between the Buried and Me, Misery Signals, The Number Twelve Looks Like You.

All essentially progressive metal/metalcore bands.

Hell, you might even like The Fall of Troy, who happens to kick the most ass that has ever been kicked in the history of ass kicking.