Ive been looking for a good analogue OR digital delay, I do not have TOO specific of a sound I'm looking for, but it should be able to do post rock (explosions in the sky, sigur ros) to standard lead style (Pink Floyd) Btw, trying to keep it under 250

Analogue:
-Malekko 616
-Lunar Echo

Digital:
-Dr. Scientist- Sunny day delay (I really want someones opinion who has the pedal, as there are no good youtube clips)
Gear

Epiphone les paul Standard (sunburst)

Crate Vintage Club 50

Ibanez TS9 (Turbo Version?)

Alvarez Jumbo Acoustic
Line 6 DL-4?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
the DL4 is always a good choice. you can get all kinds of sounds out of that thing.
Ive tried it before, I dont think i need that many features, and I also already have a standalone looper. I just wasnt happy with the standard delay time.
Gear

Crate Vintage Club 50

Alvarez Jumbo Acoustic
Thats really intimidating looking, but a good looking option.
Sound quality wise, how does it compare to the Malekko Ekko 616?
Gear

Crate Vintage Club 50

Alvarez Jumbo Acoustic
i can't answer that question, but i do know it has the ability to sweep from an analog sound to a tape-delay sound all the way to a precise, digital sound using the "color" knob. there are plenty of reviews on YouTube and it definitely seems like a solid piece of gear.
Thats definantly a plus, especially since I'm not real sure whether I specifically want a analogue or digital.

Ive tried a Carbon Copy, it wasn't too bad, a little dark/muddy which seems to be a problem people have with it. Thats why I am considering the Malekko, which seems very similar.

Any info on the Lunar Echo from some owners? I like the demo the best from them
Gear

Crate Vintage Club 50

Alvarez Jumbo Acoustic
Nova Repeater is simpler, apparently has more modulation capabilities but I can't say for sure. For analogue, a lot of people like the EHX Memory Boy/Man

Also, DD-20 / RE-20 are comparable to the DL4

$250 will get you a decent delay. Lot's of choices. Are you looking for a really long spacey delay (digital, EITS) or a shorter, more "organic" delay (Analogue, more classic rock).
@Tedward
I would have to say Im leaning to a more analogue styled pedal, I just don't want to limit myself in tems of delay times/features

I'll be able to try out the dd20/re-20 at the store, so I'll compare that to the dl4
Gear

Crate Vintage Club 50

Alvarez Jumbo Acoustic