Page 1 of 6
just wanted opinions on their new album, i think theyve gone for a different sound from the other album and people call the band scene but i think they hold an agenda of their own tbh.

anyway tell us what you think

p.s my opinion? i think its ****!ng good.
one cant state ones likes of any music for fear of being slated by total biased retards.

hence to save argument, i like chocolate.
The AA! thread is on the goddamn front page still.

Also, "hold an agenda of their own"?

You know what? No...

Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa

Wanna share?
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
people call the band scene but i think they hold an agenda of their own tbh.

'd the hardest all day at this
Ibanez RGA 121
Seagull Enourage
Peavey Ultra+
Marshall 1960B

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
You have my sword, espnukka.

Quote by smartalec007
And my bow!

Quote by The Buttmonkey
And my Axe!
Last edited by espnukka at Jun 15, 2010,
im your mother :|

i dont see why everyone slates the band, have you even listened to the new album?
and id like to see you link them with a band that is like them and creates the same music seriously
one cant state ones likes of any music for fear of being slated by total biased retards.

Lol you like Brokencyde and Bring Me the Horizon

I'lll save my insults for another time. I'm listening to it right now, it's alright, i'd give it a 3/5.
Quote by ashleybabyETF

i dont see why everyone slates the band, have you even listened to the new album?
and id like to see you link them with a band that is like them and creates the same music seriously

oh boy you don't know what you just did...
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by Floyd93
Wanna share?

Yes, of course!

omnom

Quite good, no?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Have fun being taken seriously in the Hardcore forum for the rest of your UG life.
Ibanez RGA 121
Seagull Enourage
Peavey Ultra+
Marshall 1960B

Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Quote by smartalec007
And my bow!

Quote by The Buttmonkey
And my Axe!
Quote by ashleybabyETF

Gave it away, he's maximum trollin'.
Album of the year, I haven't even listened to it yet. Hard ass ****.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Wait... who ARE all of you people? Yes, it isn't hardcore, yes it sucks, but why don't we ever see you people around here?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
i admire the sarcasim ^.
mmph, right i wont get anyone open minded givin a proper opinion without getting metal/rock whatever the shite you listen to fanatics giving biased opinions. talk bout take music seriously..

and yes it is better than there last album.

Quote by ashleybabyETF

The only band that's any good in your sig is Parkway Drive.

These guys are pure garbage. No originality. They pretty much just took a TDWP album and put their name on it, and TDWP is garbage anyway. Seriously. Get out.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by ashleybabyETF
i admire the sarcasim ^.
mmph, right i wont get anyone open minded givin a proper opinion without getting metal/rock whatever the shite you listen to fanatics giving biased opinions. talk bout take music seriously..

and yes it is better than there last album.

Okay... the abridged explanation.

We are open minded. Look at your list of favourite bands... it seems like you're the one who doesn't listen to a variety of music.

And new Attack Attack is EXACTLY the same as Emmure, neither of which are hardcore.

Nothing more really needs to be said.

/thread
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I do not like AA. I just don't like the whole screamo rhythmic chugging thing with some electronic sounds.. just not my cup of tea.

Bai!
Ibanez RGA 121
Seagull Enourage
Peavey Ultra+
Marshall 1960B

Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Quote by smartalec007
And my bow!

Quote by The Buttmonkey
And my Axe!
same level of sh*t as their first one
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
^ How does one "get down" with Slipknot? I don't even "get" Slipknot.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
agreed.

and yeah well a band has to start somewhere with its type of music,.
if you listen to their new album its a complete re-work, they sound totally different,
screams used are different, etcetc. ther other album does sound shitty, i jus wanted opinion on their new album jheez.

and so what two bands to listen to that create the same kind of music? better for the person that likes it. and well ther crapness is your opinion aye (Y)

Quote by ashleybabyETF
ther other album does sound shitty, i jus wanted opinion on their new album jheez.

and well ther crapness is your opinion aye (Y)

For christ sakes you dumb twat...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
^ I can't read past your stupidity.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by lespaul1216
same level of sh*t as their first one

thanks for the opinion 'on the new album'

appreciate it

back to my popcorn
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by ashleybabyETF

Yeah, definatly looking for opinions I see.

Begone troll!
Ibanez RGA 121
Seagull Enourage
Peavey Ultra+
Marshall 1960B

Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Quote by smartalec007
And my bow!

Quote by The Buttmonkey
And my Axe!
Quote by nashawa
Wait... who ARE all of you people? Yes, it isn't hardcore, yes it sucks, but why don't we ever see you people around here?

Oh hai. I stayed away from here for the longest time because I thought everyone had the same mindset as the TS as to what is good hardcore.
Quote by nashawa
For christ sakes you dumb twat...

how do i sig that whole thing?
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by llanafreak44
Oh hai. I stayed away from here for the longest time because I thought everyone had the same mindset as the TS as to what is good hardcore.

Oh lawd no. Most of us listen to real music.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by llanafreak44

Why hello there! No, we're not (dare I speak for us all) all magneticaly attracted to [insert anything here]-core.
Ibanez RGA 121
Seagull Enourage
Peavey Ultra+
Marshall 1960B

Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Quote by smartalec007
And my bow!

Quote by The Buttmonkey
And my Axe!
Quote by nashawa
back to my popcorn

I can haz?

I wonder if TS even plays guitar...
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by espnukka
Why hello there! No, we're not (dare I speak for us all) all magneticaly attracted to [insert anything here]-core.

I have no idea who you are either. Have you ever posted in this forum before?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
tbh, if you dont like the band dont look at the thread, and if your using it for your own amusement your just so very low :|

Hey, I've got a better Idea, use the AA! thread that already exists. I know, sounds challenging, but it's definitely worth it.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Seriously, do you even play guitar?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
She can probably play a NSN song or two, maybe something by Metro Station
love is love // return to dust