I am going to be in Washington DC this weekend. I assume that a city this big has a crazy metal or punk scene. What are some venues where I can go saturday night, see some live music and go crazy. You know, mosh pits, black eyes, broken ribs, and all that good stuff. I am mostly interested in all-ages venues because some of my friends are still 17.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Go there, Go crazy, it's the hottest club in town.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by TrabenBassist22

Wait a minute...

That's the White House's address, you jokester, you.
Quote by CaptDin
Wait a minute...

That's the White House's address, you jokester, you.

well...um...

<.<

>.>
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by TrabenBassist22

Dude, that's just the local circus???
Hmmm... The Electric Maid has a few hardcore shows once in a while, but mostly on Saturdays. You can check out who's playing the 9:30, but no promises.
To be honest, you'd be better off in Baltimore or Vienna, DC tends to be a lot more hip-hop oriented. This might help you out: http://www.dcshows.net/
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
You'll want to check out U Street. Most likely you will find what you seek there. As far as a specific venue goes, I'm not sure. You could try the Black Cat, but they might be having something different there that night, though it is a popular place for the old punk crowd.

Other than that, you can check out what's going on at the 930 Club. I saw GWAR there once.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.