Okay, there's no way to put the iTouch into disk mode, but surely there's some PC app that lets you access the disk? I'm asking because I need to add some ROMs for the emulators I have on it.
you can do it if it's jailbroken.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Yeah, it's already Jailbroken. I'll check into that WinSCP thing.
Okay, I have no idea what I'm doing with this WinSCP thing. lol...
I remember using this app that was specifically designed for the iTouch, I just can't remember what it was called... it was really easy though.
you have to SSH into it.

Cyberduck, fugu, fetch, etcetera. Google it. Also, snausages, links to other forums aren't allowed, although ipod touch fans forum is really good.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

What annoys me, is I've done this before, and there was this really easy program that I used, but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me...
Quote by CaptDin
What annoys me, is I've done this before, and there was this really easy program that I used, but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me...

forget about that and just SSH into your ipod touch. look it up, it's quite simple.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking