Hello,i was looking for the best guitar $250 and under.I've looked and tried out the Epiphone G-310 and liked it.

I like to play anything except metal.
I'm using a Fender Frontman amp.
don't worry about shipping.
Go used. Also get a new amp first.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
I forgot to mention,i'm already getting a very nice amp on August 31st.
Its a peavey bravo 112,it has 50 Watts of all tube power.
Its from 1985.
Quote by judecorbin
I already have a squier strat.
Remember no metal,so ibanez is OUT!

You can do things besides metal on Ibanezes, you know. Im learning this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV6eDvgiG4 right now, and it sounds/feels great on my RG.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Have a look at Agile guitars, they have pretty awesome instruments for that price range
Jbab
Quote by '93
amazing...you sir deserve a lol stack

Have a look at Agile guitars, they have pretty awesome instruments for that price range

Thanks,those guitars look awesome!
However,should i get the Agile AL-2000 With humbuckers or P90s?
Quote by judecorbin
Thanks,those guitars look awesome!
However,should i get the Agile AL-2000 With humbuckers or P90s?

p90s are noisy-ass single coils and humbuckers are quieter, youll have to hear sound samples urself to decide, i prefer humbuckers because i Do play metal, but humbuckers are better for rock IMO, but p90 will be better for punk, jazz, and blues
Eh.
I have a Epi G-400 I wanna get rid of, for 250 lol. its perfect for what you need.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
If anyone has any different ideas, i would be glad to hear them!
I'm still deciding on the Humbucker or P90 dilema because so many great musicians used P90s (John Lennon,Drivin and Cryin,Etc.)
1. First get an amp that is essential to your playing style
2. Find a guitar that will play the style

Thats all
Agreed on used guitars. You can get decent quality Mexican Strats/Teles for under $300 from Guitar Center. Most important thing is to try before you buy; we don't know what music you like. I myself like single coils, but when you turn up the distortion, humbuckers can be handy (although if no metal, humbuckers are less necessary). Maybe an HSS strat?
'08 Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster
'08 Squier Jagmaster w/ 2 DiMarzio PAFs (DP103/DP223)
'91 Seagull S6 CW Acoustic/Electric
Fender Super Champ XD
Digitech Whammy WH-4
EHX Big Muff Pi (NYC)
Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ
Quote by beckyjc
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Ibanez ART
Most stuff made by Agile

I'm with this guy!