so i got a new amp about two weeks ago and i cant find out anything about it at all. its a peavy deuce 240 sires that has tow twelves in it and has a clean input on the right side with a volume,bass,treble knobs. on the other side it has reverb effect and treble.bass,mids,rate,depth,. it came with a footwitch but im not sure if its for it becuse i step on it and it doesn't do any thing i can tell. all google keeps popping up with is the peavy duece T, and vt. does any one know anything about this amp?
ok i read all those and none of them seem to be talking about mine they all mention more than just the reverb and clean, like distortion and phasers channels
What exactly is it that you wanna find out about it?
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
How about having a look in the back to see if there are any tubes in there? Duh.

To save you that massive task that no one would have ever thought of though, I can tell you that it is infact a hybrid amp, I found that out by googling your amp, it was the second result, arn't I clever!

http://www.retrevo.com/support/Peavey-Deuce-Amps-manual/id/23110ci959/t/2/

There's a link to download the manual, also found using google, took me two seconds.

Grow a brain.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
ok the tube question i guess i am a noob and have never had one so i didnt know. But that isnt my amp i already downloaded that one and its not my amp, but thanks for assuming that that im to dumb to use the internet, i may be new to the guitar thing but im not an idiot. Is this what you do all day cruise the forums and make half ass answers that dont help anyone and make you look retarded.
No, I also sleep and make bacon sandwhiches.
Right..... well maybe someone else knows, ive looked high and low on google and still no good answers, i just want a idea about this amp, like when it was made and some schematics becuase the clean jack is messed up and needs to be fixed
You don't need schematics or the year it was made to fix the clean jack.
Quote by FuzzLove
You don't need schematics or the year it was made to fix the clean jack.

umm im not sure i know what you mean
You don't need scematics to fix a jack, is what I mean, with basic soldering knowledge it can be done with no schematics at all.
...HOW ABOUT SOME PICTURES???????
I'm trying to imagine your amp....
yes i see it very clearly in your mind.....
it's kind of like these other amps...that have the same name that you told us....
but like it's totally not.......
MAYBE SOME PICTURES WOULD HELP?
Prs se Holcomb is the answer