im thinking about buying this amp for 270 i just wanted to see what other people thought of this amp. i play mostly classic rock and some sound garden pearl jam and alice in chains
a good choice in my opinion. it could be a bit cheaper (my friend got one for 200) but 270 is still a great price, it should cover everything you need it to do
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
How big is it, is it a combo, and does it have the full foot controler with the wah and volume pedal. Just askin cuz if it's the one I'm thinking of it's a great deal I almost bought one but then I got a valveking
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
Quote by epiless
wow im surprised that there is no one bashing me for wanting to get a line 6. im looking at one at a guitar shop.

Flextones are one of the good line 6 amps the other is the spider valve but it's way overpriced.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

Either way the amp is great. I borrowed it for a week cuz my amp took a shit
Quote by BrokenDstring

Quote by epiless
wow im surprised that there is no one bashing me for wanting to get a line 6.

That bandwagon actually seems to have run out of steam in the past year. Probably from anyone with a brain telling them to kindly go die in a fire.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2