For my English class I have to pick a television show (only 1 episode of the show) and analyze the gender stereotypes in the show, which is difficult because I haven't had television for a long time. I need a show with some good gender-related stereotypes. I don't know of any really good TV shows for this, especially any particular episodes, so please, recommend me a good episode.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
hank hill vs. bobby hill
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
The episode in The Simpsons where Marge becomes a cop. I used it for my English assignment back in high school.
щ(゚Д゚щ
My family psychology teacher said Everybody Loves Raymond was her favorite show to display stereotypes.
Quote by Deplorable
Episode of Futurama where they crash on the planet of the amazonians.

This x 1000. The parts about women's basketball and female comedians, and every line Zapp Brannigan says are perfect for this.
Mad Men. First episode.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Quote by chordbreaker
My family psychology teacher said Everybody Loves Raymond was her favorite show to display stereotypes.

That's a good choice. I'd say that or Scrubs.
The queef episode of South Park.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
any show from the 90's will do
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
The episode of King of the Hill entitled High Anxiety.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.