Hey pit

Looking for some advice. There is this girl that I know in high school (7 years ago) and I never really paid attention to her. Lately shes been facebook messaging me a lot and it seems like one of those "oh i had a secret crush on you" type things (her having the crush on me. I dont want this to happen. I have no idea how to set it straight that i dont want a relationship or anything of that sort with her? how do I do this?
Show her the "how about no" bear picture.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Tell her what you just told us. I dont want to be in relationship or dating situation.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Don't be an asshole. She's just telling you. When she starts saying "I want a relationship" then that's when you say "no."
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I would say relationship thread, but if you don't care about what people think about you, or the consequences, cuss her out. Otherwise, kindly talk until the question comes up, and then let her off nice and easy. Offer to be a friend. Iff she dissappears, good riddance.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
stay friends with her but once you see she's coming on to you, tell her you dont want to be with her.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
lol thanks pit for some reason these answers dont make sense in my mind until i hear them from someone else
Show her your dick.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by wizards?
Ask the relationship thread.

Anytime you need to say the phrase, "so there's this girl..." You consult them.

*reported*

This, or take it to the Hugging Thread, even though they tend to deal with the other side of thing (break ups) you get advice, AND free hugs!!!!
I pride myself on my humility.
whats the females name? I'll straighten her out
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

inb4 "tits or gtfo"
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
a) she is just telling you. just sit an listen
b) If she is hot: give her penis
b) If she is not hot: block her
c) get nudes, post here.