Im caught between three different guitars.

Ferdandes Dragonfly Elite (Sustain)
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (Floyd Rose)
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 (Price)

I need help choosing one, please help by listin cons and pros of them. I cant decide.

Thanks!
I have no opinion on the guitars, but you should be aware that sustain comes first and foremost from your amp and where you stand in relation to it. The guitar is a distant 2nd in terms of importance.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
Ive been stuck on this decision for about a month now, thank for the tip about sustain also.
Quote by Even Bigger D
I have no opinion on the guitars, but you should be aware that sustain comes first and foremost from your amp and where you stand in relation to it. The guitar is a distant 2nd in terms of importance.

I think he ment he wanted that guitar for the Fernandes sustain system built into it.

And to answer TS's question, I think the Fernandes is a really cool guitar, but you need batteries to play it, and those batteries can add up after going through enough of them.

As for the Schecter, I've played my friend's (I'm not sure what model) and it was a few hundred less that the one you're looking at, and it played very nicely, sounded good, very confortable neck.
Last edited by SatanPriest at Jun 15, 2010,
1) The sustainer would be fun to play with, could be useful for songwriting too.
2) The floyd rose totally depends on if you use it or not or if you change tunings
3) if you change tunings a lot go with the fixed bridge
Quote by SatanPriest
I think he ment he wanted that guitar for the Fernandes sustain system built into it.

My bad - I didn't put 2 + 2 together there.

Those Fernandes sustainers are actually pretty cool. It's a lot more subtle and natural than I would have expected.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.