There was a hl2 mod, Goldeneye Source, that was really good but never popular. This could be good though.
I heard that this was either going to be an enhanced remake or another Bond game with the Goldeneye tag.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
nice. hopefully theres a REAL turok(1+2) remake too
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
The video game industry gets shittier and shittier every year.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Andrax20
Meh. It won't be better than the original.

even if they make the exact same game with more extras and prettier graphics, people will always say that the original is better.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Daniel Craig? The Wii?

This game just got about 10x less awesome...

Wii part is awesome....but i want pierce brosnan he's the bond i know and love
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
There was already a thread on this. It's probs only on the second or third page.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by sticksause
even if they make the exact same game with more extras and prettier graphics, people will always say that the original is better.

To an extent, they'll be right. Goldeneye revolutionized console multiplayer. That's part of what made it so good. The remake likely won't do that.

Still looking forward to it though.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
Sorry i didnt searchbar, because i didnt think out of all the games in E3 someone would freak out about this. But, if it's a half decent game I'll be happy, if not, I still have the orignal in my closet
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Why Daniel Craig? Sure he's Bond now, but he wasn't Bond in Goldeneye.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Why Daniel Craig? Sure he's Bond now, but he wasn't Bond in Goldeneye.

Pierce Brosnan is too busy being Pierce Brosnan.
While the game is essentially a remake of the popular N64, but does have some notable differences. levels have been changed slightly and the game now takes place during the a financial crisis as opposed to the cold war setting of the original.

Boo!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

They better upgrade Natalia's dumbass.

Can't count how many times I've been pinned down by like 8 terrorists and Natalia decided to go check her Email or something and gets capped. Thats the best part.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
They better upgrade Natalia's dumbass.

Can't count how many times I've been pinned down by like 8 terrorists and Natalia decided to go check her Email or something and gets capped. Thats the best part.

Definitely, I clapped her ass myself many a time in the archives
Your Signature: