im looking for bands like porcupine tree and animals as leaders,the mars volta etc. that kindastuff

very very jazzy if u know wat i mean,saxophones would be amazing,vocals not necesary but would be appreciated.lol im beign way too specific just some really awesome prog bands.
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

After by Ihsahn is one of my favorite albums right now. Pretty Heavy Prog Metal with a ton of black metal influences, and Includes Saxophones!

Ihsahns other albums are also very good but more on his black metal side as opposed to his prog side. angL features Mikael Akerfeldt in some songs.
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
well the ultimate in prog bands: Dream Theater. Check out "Another Day," kinda jazzy. Also Liquid Tension Experiment. I guess I'm just a Petrucci *****.
Quote by Kevguy47
After by Ihsahn is one of my favorite albums right now. Pretty Heavy Prog Metal with a ton of black metal influences, and Includes Saxophones!

Ihsahns other albums are also very good but more on his black metal side as opposed to his prog side. angL features Mikael Akerfeldt in some songs.

Man i love that album and Ihsahn in general,i prefer his solo stuff over his emperor stuff.
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

Quote by guitarmack1
well the ultimate in prog bands: Dream Theater. Check out "Another Day," kinda jazzy. Also Liquid Tension Experiment. I guess I'm just a Petrucci *****.

That song isn't close to Jazz at all.

For the thread starter, look up Planet X.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Traumhaus
Not really much of jazzy, but kinda fits your first paragraphy.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Alter-Bridge
That song isn't close to Jazz at all.

For the thread starter, look up Planet X.

He wanted a song with a sax. That song has a sax. Quit being an ahole.
I never said it didn't have saxophone. You picked up a blade of grass and said it was a rock. I told you it wasn't a rock. Having a saxophone doesn't mean its Jazz.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012