Page 1 of 4
I tend to find myself in sticky situations when I go to the mall or the gym with a boyfriend... I get hit on a lot, usually by guys much bigger than my boyfriend, and usually it's okay and I'll just wave and give my guy a kiss or something but sometimes it's very awkward and I don't know what to do.

Today I was at the mall with my best friend, the guy I am currently seeing. We were holding hands and a group of boys we had passed earlier were in line behind us and very obviously talking about me and him... Their comments about him were quite rude and the ones toward me were flattering but inappropriate. I told them I could hear them and that it was unnecessary, and when my friend turned away the guys blew kisses at me and walked off, turning around frequently to look at my boy. We ran into them a few more times, and if we were facing each other I just waved and brushed it off, otherwise I'd ignore them, but they continued to make comments about my ass and how they can't believe I was with a white guy.

What the hell am I supposed to do in these situations? Keep in mind that these guys were all a lot bigger than my friend and there were four of them, so I obviously didn't want any trouble (I wouldn't want any regardless but he can get defensive). I don't dress scantily either. I can handle it fine if I'm by myself or with other girls but I don't want to make the guy I like feel uncomfortable.

tl;dr - what do I do when I get hit on by guys in front of my boyfriend?

edit: No, I will not post pictures of 'dat ass'. Also, my profile is private. I'm not that exciting, guys. Look at this instead and you'll get about the same idea

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Jun 15, 2010,
So they were black people? Figures...

What?

But seriously, don't get raped.

edit: And I salute you for not making your friend feel uncomfortable. I know how it feels. Is he a wimpy guy? Tell him to be funny. If he doesn't get beat up, you could make some new friends.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Jun 15, 2010,
Oh no, people find you attractive, what ever will you do?

*grumbles while walking away*

...In all seriousness though, there's nothing you can really do about it unless you go all out and go apeshit on the people that hit on you. Other than that you pretty much have to just take it.
Get fat and ugly.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by Pencil Man

Let's not be racist now... Sure, the majority of the guys that hit on me are black, but that doesn't mean I'm going to expect every black male to find me attractive. It's any other guy... even with what is commonly referred to as 'dat ass'
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Let's not be racist now... Sure, the majority of the guys that hit on me are black, but that doesn't mean I'm going to expect every black male to find me attractive. It's any other guy... even with what is commonly referred to as 'dat ass'

Must... Not... Click... USERNAME...
Post pictures of your ass in this thread. That'll teach them to hit on you in front of your boyfriend
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by wizards?
Oh no, people find you attractive, what ever will you do?

*grumbles while walking away*

...In all seriousness though, there's nothing you can really do about it unless you go all out and go apeshit on the people that hit on you. Other than that you pretty much have to just take it.

Lol, hey now.

I am usually really nice and friendly - if I get hit on and it's polite, I am flattered. When it's rude or making someone else uncomfortable though, I don't really know what to do. It's not about me, I'm just worried about them.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Pretend to be a latina girl. Latina girls always fight on behalf of their man.

Then say "Well dis boy is getting this ass right hur *spank yo ass* Don't be hatin on mah man cuz u jealouz"

Pucker up your lips and look up then down and go "mh hmm"
Last edited by metaldud536 at Jun 15, 2010,
Spray them with mace while yelling "NO MEANS NO!!!". I know it's from Family Guy but it'd actually be relevant in that situation.
Quote by metaldud536

Then say "Well dis boy is getting this ass right hur *spank yo ass* Don't be hatin on mah man cuz u jealouz"

boi you don' think i arready doin dat mhmmm? -z snap-
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Now I am confused, vintage x metal. I thought we were friends a long time ago, but it still says that your profile is set to private. Hmmm.

Oh, and racism was not intended. Stereotyping, however, was.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by vintage x metal

You gotta take it to the next level! Strange bodily odors could be attracting would-be male partners.

I'm only joking
Last edited by metaldud536 at Jun 16, 2010,
Quote by metaldud536
You gotta take it to the next level!

I'm only joking

I prefer my ass to be aromatic; my s00per sexy pheremones must be present when I'm courting, and I like REALLY short guys so their noses are about at butt level.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Hang on, you look like a seven year old girl...? erm, i think that whoever is eying you should be locked away, cos that's just wrong. And your boyfriend, well shit I hope he is only 8 or 9, because otherwise that's pretty fcuked up too.

Quote by vintage x metal

PS. wtf is this shit? maybe your problems would go away if you could speak correctly.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by vintage x metal
Lol, hey now.

I am usually really nice and friendly - if I get hit on and it's polite, I am flattered. When it's rude or making someone else uncomfortable though, I don't really know what to do. It's not about me, I'm just worried about them.

Don't give them your attention. It's not a hard concept.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Get really fat if you can't just can't bare life as a sex machine.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
You say you have an epic ass, but your profile is private. You know, you just may be responsible for the suicide of many UGers. Just thought you should know.

However, the one thing I would do, is essentially just keep your distance from your boyfriend. I do not mean walk away from him, I just mean don't do anything abnormal around him.

For the other guys, well, nothing. Your boyfriend probably doesn't care too much, and even if he does, he'll probably just remember that he's tapping that ass. (Pardon my language)

So, essentially, just act normal as if nothing had happened. If he feels down, just comfort him. But, try and go about your day as if nothing happened.
^. Severed Metal that why I your funny side.
Quote by seemeel
Hang on, you look like a seven year old girl...? erm, i think that whoever is eying you should be locked away, cos that's just wrong. And your boyfriend, well shit I hope he is only 8 or 9, because otherwise that's pretty fcuked up too.

PS. wtf is this shit? maybe your problems would go away if you could speak correctly.

I thought you were joking, then I looked for myself.

Also, just ignore it. You cant control other people.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Jun 16, 2010,
Quote by vintage x metal
I tend to find myself in sticky situations when I go to the mall or the gym with a boyfriend...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who caught that.

I'm beginning to lose faith in you, fellow pitmonkeys.
im sorry, you lost me after "I have an epic ass".
but seriously, theres nothing you can do. boys will be boys. i highly doubt a group of dudes is gonna come up and whoop your (cracka ass) boyfriends ass just because hes with a hottie.
Quote by metaldud536

Dont forget to put on your angry eye brows! You cant forget the angry eye brows! Itll ruin the whole thing without
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by seemeel

that was quite obviously joke.

unless this is also a joke and now I am the one who looks silly.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
Don't give them your attention. It's not a hard concept.

It's not that simple. If you just ignore them, sometimes they will continue. What works best for me is usually just addressing it; they end up getting bashful/embarassed or are satisfied because they got what they wanted and stop. However, if the guy I'm with shows attention, I can't really do anything about it.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
It's not that simple. If you just ignore them, sometimes they will continue. What works best for me is usually just addressing it; they end up getting bashful/embarassed or are satisfied because they got what they wanted and stop. However, if the guy I'm with shows attention, I can't really do anything about it.

Yeah it is. You cant control people. You can only control you.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
There's only one correct answer to this. You must lead them on. MUST. Then do what you will to cut them off, but ffs make them think they're getting somewhere until all potential fun at their expense has been had.

Oh, and warn Boyfriend you're doing this.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
There's only one correct answer to this. You must lead them on. MUST. Then do what you will to cut them off, but ffs make them think they're getting somewhere until all potential fun at their expense has been had.

Oh, and warn Boyfriend you're doing this.

Lololol you'd make a terribly bitchy girl
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

maybe your boyfriend should, idk, say something? yeah i know you said that they are bigger and there are 4 of them, but that doesnt mean he cant say anything to them. it doesnt even have to be confrontational, just anything to show those guys he isnt a doormat.

"man i cant believe she's with a white guy."
"ah dont worry guys, ive got a big dick. she gets it pretty good."

also when you pay attention to the other guys and do things like wave to them, you only encourage them. they want your attention so when you acknowledge them and give them an audience for their comments, youre kinda playing into their game.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by vintage x metal
Lololol you'd make a terribly bitchy girl

Nah, just to guys who hit on me I'm really straightforward in all other cases.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Blackwaterson89
I thought you were joking, then I looked for myself.

Seriously? He was referring to the Dora the Explorer picture I posted, not to my actual picture, and the fact that you would insult someone that harshly in his or her presence is completely unwarranted. I'm not personally upset because I'm used to it by now but seriously man, don't be a dick; just because I'm online doesn't mean I'm impermeable to being hurt.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Wtf? TS is a girl?
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Dont forget to put on your angry eye brows! You cant forget the angry eye brows! Itll ruin the whole thing without

Guuuuuuuuuuurl...
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by Pencil Man

What?

From a Texan? Figures...

I would tell them that if he treats you well then it doesn't matter what color he is. And there's a reason you're with him instead of the guys saying inappropriate things about you.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I would tell them that if he treats you well then it doesn't matter what color he is. And there's a reason you're with him instead of the guys saying inappropriate things about you.

This is where I'm unsure. I feel like maybe I should have said something like that, but I also am not sure if it's being too confrontational and I should just avoid being provoked. I don't want the guy to feel emasculated because I'm sticking up for him.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by pbiggie

that was quite obviously joke.

unless this is also a joke and now I am the one who looks silly.

It's a vicious circle of not quite knowing when someone is joking or not.

And yes, I was referring to the Dora picture...
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Page 1 of 4