so afew of my friends and i decided to go to the movies in the next few days, pay to get in then movie jump.

what movies do you guys suggest that are out now?

we know were gonna see toy story 3 just for the nostalgia and and to see how good it is.

so pit, what do you suggest me and my friends to watch thats in the theaters this weekend?

and how many of you movie jump?
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
We can't movie jump around here anymore becase now they check for tickets at the doors.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
am I just confused or are you guys just not understanding what the TS is saying. I don't think he's talking about paying to see a movie and switching to another, I think he's just talking about watching a bunch.

And I would watch Splice.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
movie jumping is exhausting. i dont really like watching multiple movies back to back. feels like im wasting my life.
but i say go watch the A Team and Get Him to the Greek. both good movies.
Toy Story 3
Splice
A Team
Prince of Persia
Jonah Hex
Inception

Movies I wouldn't mind seeing this Summer.
Toy Story 3
The A Team
Splice
Jonah Hex

the theater near my house was pretty much DESIGNED for movie jumping. Hell, I haven't even paid for a ticket in 6 months. It's set up so that you enter, buy your tickets, and then go through the doors into the main area. Here they check your ticket right at the door you just entered through, and allow you entrance into the MASSIVE hall with 20 different theaters and the concession stand. You could stay there all day and they'd never know. not only that, but the exit is right next to the entrance, so if you just don't feel like paying, as a crowd walks out, you walk in, and then pull out your phone and text at the door for a minute. It is impossible for them to see you.

AMC Theater idiocy ftw.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
AMC Theater idiocy ftw.

Lucky you! Your AMC Theater is full of idiots, mine is full of snitches, and wannabe security guards. And it works.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by cyco_bob56
Ah the younger days when my dad would take me and my brother to see 2 movies for the price of one. Really, I haven't been to the theaters in a long time so I have no idea what's what these days save for a few big ones.

thats pretty much what were doing

and me either, i just started going to theaters a few months ago. before that the last movie i saw was day after tomorrow, so there was a huge gap where i didnt even know what movies came out
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics