So I have a B.C. Rich Warlock and it seems that the second fret bar has rose up a little bit causing buzz whenever I play on that fret. I was wondering if there is an easy way to fix this with no real experience doing repairs on a guitar, or would I be better off just taking it into a guitar shop and have a someone do it for me? if so, how much do you think it would cost?

Thanks for any input!
I think it's unlikely that the fret has come up, especially since that wouldn't be the cause for fretbuzz on the second fret, your problem might be with the truss rod. Check the thread in my sig to see if you have truss rod issues!
If my neck is a tad too straight on my guitar, I get buzzing on the 2nd fret as well, usually the D and A strings. If your neck relief is causing this problem, you could loosen the truss rod a tiny bit, like 1/8 of a turn, let it sit for an hour or two, and see if your buzz has gone away.

You can check to see if your neck needs to be adjusted by using either a straight edge, or the strings themselves and holding the straight edge or string down on top of the 1st fret and top of the last fret. Look underneath the straight edge and see how large the largest gap is, the gap being from the top of the fret to the underside of the string or straight edge (ruler). The largest gap is usually around the 6th, 7th, or 8th fret. The gap should be about the thickness of a playing card.

If there is no gap, and the string or straight edge is touching the top of the frets, that is likely the cause of your buzz, and the truss rod should be loosened a tiny bit at a time until the buzz is gone. I rarely turn the truss rod more than an 8th of a turn at a time, and I let it set a few hours after each adjustment. If you're not comfortable adjusting anything, bring it to the shop. Good luck man!
sounds like your neck might have some warp, you might just need a truss rod adjustment. take it to a professional