Well I've got a bit of a problem and not too sure how to fix it so maybe you guys can help

My pedal board consists of a: Boss Dyna Drive -> Ibanez Soundtank distortion -> Ibanez Delay -> Boss Phase Shifter -> Boss Chorus Ensemble. They are all powered by a nine volt adapter plugged into a daisy chain. They always work fine at home and at band practice but twice now, when I've plugged them in at a gig they haven't worked. The lights come on if i press them down so they're getting power but i cant get any signal to the amp.

Any ideas?
Cheers guys
Have you checked your leads, if so, you could always test the pedals individually.

E.g. Guitar ->Pedal->Amp
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
My guess is that the combined draw of all the pedals is much higher than the current available at the outlet.

Power points at typical gig locations (like clubs etc) are known for having lowered power levels due to number of things drawing power at a location. I suggest getting a second adaptor and seeing if that will power your half your pedals.

I'm guessing that if you throw in another pedal into your signal path, you won't get any sound at home either.

Also chorus and delays also typically will draw more power than ODs (especially digital ones)... I'm guessing if you remove one you don't use a lot, you might be able to get a sound from one 9V adaptor.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.