Even though I wasn't looking for a strat (was saving for a carvin) I found one I really like:

Korean strat from around 2000, birdseye maple neck, semour duncans (not sure if they are stock) with a natural gloss finish with black pickguard.

The neck has been re fretted and everything recently and it plays great.

However I am not 100% sure about how good the korean quality is compared to deluxe Mexicans or Japanese models. Also is £350 a respectable price for it?
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Korean guitars tend to be a touch nicer than Mexican models, just a touch below Japanese-made guitars. They're perfectly acceptable quality, several of my favourite bands and guitarists have recorded albums and toured the world with MIK guitars. Assuming this guitar is in good condition, £350 is pretty good.

Honestly you need to give up on the Carvin idea anyway. They recently tripled their prices for the UK for no other reason than "because we can and we like getting money". You can phone up the Fender Custom Shop and have them make you any guitar you want, even name precisely who you want to make the guitar, for less than the average Carvin guitar costs in the UK now. In short, **** Carvin.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Korean guitars tend to be a touch nicer than Mexican models, just a touch below Japanese-made guitars. They're perfectly acceptable quality, several of my favourite bands and guitarists have recorded albums and toured the world with MIK guitars. Assuming this guitar is in good condition, £350 is pretty good.

Honestly you need to give up on the Carvin idea anyway. They recently tripled their prices for the UK for no other reason than "because we can and we like getting money". You can phone up the Fender Custom Shop and have them make you any guitar you want, even name precisely who you want to make the guitar, for less than the average Carvin guitar costs in the UK now. In short, **** Carvin.

Thanks for this responce, shame about this carvin stuff though I noticed the huge price hike too. The condition is pretty great, and as it is the guitar of the runner of my local open mic, I've had good playing time on it etc

I'll see if I can knock it down abit depening on cases etc, but this seems one to go for
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special