right now I'm gravitating towards buying a brass trem block from them for my MIM Strat.
However, I heard from somewhere that their parts are not always a perfect fit like they say they are.... that each batch is a bit different from another and that for some parts, there is only 50% chance that they'll fit perfectly

well that sounds pretty bad if you ask me; and I just hate the hassle of shipping things back for exchange or refund...

so is there any truth to the rumor? or will I be pretty safe buying a trem block from them??
Guitars:
* Custom "does-it-all" Strat
*'12 James Tyler Studio Elite HD Burning Water (HSH)
* EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth HT
I ordered a couple of parts from them before. Pretty happy with the quality especially for the price i paid.

There are only a couple of spacing standard you have to take note when buying aftermarket parts. The most popular ones are Metric and Imperial system. Generally, if your guitar is made in the US it has the Imperial system, guitars made outside of the US (China, Korea, Japan etc...) all have metric system. One will not fit another so make sure you know the spacing before ordering.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

The string spacing on a MIM and one made in the US is about 1mm difference with the MIM being smaller. Your MIM should be a 42mm (1.650") A USA is spaced 43mm (1.6875).

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
well, I am aware of the spacing difference between MIA and MIM standards, and I am actually talking only about the MIM standard ones... yes, the 2 1/16" spacing...

obviously if I order a trem of different measurement, it's not gonna fit in mine.
However, I heard some say that they ordered one made specifically for 2 1/16" MIM spacing, and there was a tiny difference that wasn't a perfect fit.... I heard that some are like that while some are perfect fit, and this was what I was worried about.
Guitars:
* Custom "does-it-all" Strat
*'12 James Tyler Studio Elite HD Burning Water (HSH)
* EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth HT
I use Callaham trems. They have all spacings, great sustain better feeling arms "64" and they look identical to the stock except CG is stamped instead of Fender. These are high quality so the price is slightly higher. If you look at my photos the blue strat and the red with rosewood strat both have Callahams. The other red is a MIM stock Jimmie Vaughan with a stock trem

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
Ive got GFS pickups ad a bridge on my goldtop, its awesome. an my friend has a strat wt pickups in it and they are great, idk bout trem blocks.
Quote by Pac_man0123
Unfortunately some of their stuff is so overpriced my wallet cringes...

I bought a nice set of Black Mini Tuners that are just as good as Gotech or whatever they're called for $30. They seem to me to be the cheapest part manufacture that actually keeps good standards on their parts.
Quote by thelax
that each batch is a bit different from another and that for some parts, there is only 50% chance that they'll fit perfectly

Do you think some Chinese factory worker has nothing better to do than reprogram the machine to make each batch slightly differently or something? “Me fukey with American and make this only fit half of stratocaster! Hahahahah!”