If you're balancing a stick of some sort on your right hand finger, is it possible not to pay attention to it and still pull it off (the balancing thing) ?
Quote by GuideToGenocide
If you're balancing a stick of some sort on your right hand finger, is it possible not to pay attention to it and still pull it off (the balancing thing) ?

Yes what do you say it can.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
You thought it better to make a thread about this than to actually try it yourself?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Mister.Y
You thought it better to make a thread about this than to actually try it yourself?

I tried it, that's why I posted it -.-

I maybe malfunctioning
Quote by GuideToGenocide
I tried it, that's why I posted it -.-

I maybe malfunctioning

Well, then you apparently can't.

You're probably not malfunctioning though, and it depends on how difficult it is to keep in balance. If you are not paying attention to it, your finger is bound to move a bit.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I don't even understand the question. What are you even talking about?
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, then you apparently can't.

You're probably not malfunctioning though, and it depends on how difficult it is to keep in balance. If you are not paying attention to it, your finger is bound to move a bit.

I've thought it was normal being unable to do it

I blame microwaves
Quote by Echohead
I don't even understand the question. What are you even talking about?

Pick up something umbrella shape like, try to balance it on your index finger, keep balancing, now keep doing and try to type a reply post (with your other hand ofcourse), is it still on your finger ?
Quote by GuideToGenocide
pull it off

lolololololololololololololololol

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by GuideToGenocide
Pick up something umbrella shape like, try to balance it on your index finger, keep balancing, now keep doing and try to type a reply post (with your other hand ofcourse), is it still on your finger ?

Oh right! Yeah I don't really think that it matters, at all, even speaking objectively.