HNBD!
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
lets us know how it sounds when you get it. i want a rick but cant spend over a grand on one and this looks like a good alternative
already got him home! had played it a few time in the shop too. for all people say a copy cant nail a ricky sound this does fairly good job. incredibly versatile on each pickup before you even consider you can select between two!
very tempting...epic GAS

Soundclips man? I have the cash I may have to buy one of these,looks sweet in black
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Very nice. I'm sure that's the same type SkaterDan0's got, and they've been spoken well of, in here before.
Still, there's a couple of coincidences in that: CC music is/was Charlie Marx (Marks? I was never sure) enterprise, which I mentioned in relation to Ricky matters only the other day. And they're in Otago St these days (explains why I couldn't find him a while back), presumably in the old Scotbike showroom. Right across the road is where the College of Piping used to be, and I went there a lot too.
Totally irrelevant...
How does it play? I'd definitely consider one of these if they play well.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Just bought one, ther was a **** up on the order, it tried to sell me 3 peavey condensor mics as well and went up to a grand, but one quick phonecall to the guys in the shop and it was all sorted...really helpful guys actually,and some nice stock on that ol' website

Shud recieve it tomorrow,and a Korg Pitchblack to boot...since my dirty behringer tuner literally fell apart at my last gig...EMBARASSING

but yes, GAS satisfied for now,thanks for the tip off
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"